Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Celebrate the Season

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick update on the state of the Boots program:

We are almost there and I expect to roll things out in the next week.

There will be 2 levels for Better Bastards to choose from:

Level 1: Boots in this level will cost $0.
Level 2: Boots in this level will be discounted $80 (the range in price is something like $140 - $250)

In terms of delivery, there will be 2 options:

Delivery option 1: Pickup - you'll be given an address to come pick up your boots
Delivery option 2: Standard Delivery - $15 flat rate

Because of logistics as we roll this out to start, the program is only eligible to residents of BC (Smiles I will need to work something out with you :D)

As of now, new premium memberships are going to be put on hold, i.e., you can't signup. I need to do this in order to get everything integrated proper before the launch of the Boots program. Signups will be opened at the launch (current premium members needn't worry and I'll be in touch with you before launch so you can get a first look).

Cheers,

Regs.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick update on the state of the Boots program:

We are almost there and I expect to roll things out in the next week.

There will be 2 levels for Better Bastards to choose from:

Level 1: Boots in this level will cost $0.
Level 2: Boots in this level will be discounted $80 (the range in price is something like $140 - $250)

In terms of delivery, there will be 2 options:

Delivery option 1: Pickup - you'll be given an address to come pick up your boots
Delivery option 2: Standard Delivery - $15 flat rate

Because of logistics as we roll this out to start, the program is only eligible to residents of BC (Smiles I will need to work something out with you :D)

As of now, new premium memberships are going to be put on hold, i.e., you can't signup. I need to do this in order to get everything integrated proper before the launch of the Boots program. Signups will be opened at the launch (current premium members needn't worry and I'll be in touch with you before launch so you can get a first look).

Cheers,

Regs.

Sounds fantastic Regs, just in time my practice boots are pretty beat up :) Keep up the good work!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting oh-so-close... :wa:

Attachments

• sneak-peak.jpg
    sneak-peak.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 172
  • sneak-peak2.jpg
    sneak-peak2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 167
  • sneak-peak3.jpg
    sneak-peak3.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 162

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course!

But sign-up is currently suspended until I find the time to pull everything together...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0