Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks @ Colorado

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, nothing happened when the Avs visited the garage, but what will happen when Nucks and Bert hit Denver? We have back to back games there this week.

Sakic has stated that they have put it behind them, and are just concentrating on getting wins.

You know that the fans will be loud and all over Bert, but will anything else happen?

Maybe they will egg the bus as it arrives at the Pepsi Center??? :D

What would be some interesting ways for the fans to get under Bert's skin?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They don't have to do anything...he is playing like shite already. He is a waste of skin out there....put ruttu on the first line :wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess it's safe to say that the team won't be going to any Colorado night clubs with Bert to celebrate there victory due to the fact that something would definately happen then.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this Steve Moore guy anyways?
Oh right, he's the one that slipped and hit his head on Betuzzi's fist then hit his head on the ice.

There's only about 8 guys left on the team and i'm sure most, if not all, are senior players (Sakic, Blake, Tanguay) and arent' looking for retribution. They want it to be a thing of the past.
Now the fans, that's a different story.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was funny this morning...listening to the team 1040 and they had this reporter from Denver on the phone. He said the only way for this to go away...is for Brad May to fight Bert on their first shift, and for Brad to beat the living daylights out of him. Then the fans will let it go, and stop booing Brad.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think brad may will level the first AVALANCH player that takes a shot at bert. as for the night club prediction........if you've ever seen the uzzi in person, you'd think twice about stepping to him!!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the only way for the story to end is for Bertuzzi to go out there and sucker punch the first Avalanche player that goes near Naslund. That should calm things down a bit.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the game will be horriable with tons of penalties and powerplays a plenty. Bert will do shite... get benched and park will be playing on the first line by the end of the night. Score will be 4-2 Canucks with Nazzi getting 2 and the one of the sisters putting in another.....Linden will wheelchair his ass on the ice play 8 minutes mustar up some weak excuse for his play.. somehow in the mitts of falling over flick the puck up to Groen who will trip on the break away plough Ab's over in the net and Ruutu will slam it home. After a review the ref will count the goal but ruttu will get 2 minute minor for interference on the goalie :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0