Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2011/12

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I didn't like the Kesler hit and immediately thought of your little weasel when I saw it. I fully expected him to get a couple of games I don't want to see the hit in the game a all but I didn't know I was suppose to come on here and say something. Btw how many times did you come on here after one of your little angels did something wrong? Or are you just waiting for the first time it happens.

Burrows 514 regular season games played zero suspension
Weasel 164 regular season games played suspended twice for a total of seven games.

If you can't see the difference between Daniel's hit and Keith's hit then I can't be bothered because you can't see past the hatred.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't get the hate for the Canucks, is it because they're truly dirty or because of envy, that they've been good for the last number of years?

The Canucks are the ONLY NHL team without a suspension this season. How can they be a "dirty" team and there are teams not called "dirty" and General Shanahan hasn't had to suspend 1 Canuck this season? In Fact the league issued an apology to the Canucks this year when Lapierre was given 5 and a game for a Spear and after review the league conceded the official erred in the call.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think there is a variety of different reason JBN.

Some hate us because players like Burrows, Lapierre and Kesler are agitators but they forget all teams have these player including the teams they support.
Some hate us because some of our fans go on the hockey forums and make dumb comments but again they fail to see their own fans making the same dumb comments, or they themselves are one of the fans making the dumb comments. Every fanbase has ignorant fans.
Some hate us because players like Burrows, Sedin X 2, Kesler, Hamuis take less money to play for our team when they have to over pay players to play in their market. Edmonton would be a great example here.
Some of the teams hate us because we are in the playoffs most year and some of those years we have a legitimate chance to win when their team is the laughing stock of the league. Hi Toronto.
Some fans think they are the greatest fans in the history of the games but forget a few years ago their buildings were empty and nobody cared. Hi Chicago and Boston.
Some fans hate the fact that when calls were going against us in the playoffs management said something to the media to make it more transparent and change things but they forget they said Greztky was great for doing so for team Canada to help them win gold.

I am sure there are plenty of other reasons but it comes down to the fact that when they say we can't see past our own bias they fail to see they aren't looking past their own.

Anyway I could care less because if they stop hating us it probably means we are not that good anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0