Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada vs Australia

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada plays Australia in a friendly this week and one of my former Coquitlam Metro-Ford Ajax '94 and Roman Tulis academy player could potentially make his senior debut. Daniel Stanese, a former Vancouver Residency player, plays with FC Augsburg U23's in Germany and was called up by new Canadian coach Benito Floro last week. Daniel recently played for Canada at the Francophone Games and has represented Canada at every level leading up to this recent call up.

Sportsnet will provide live and tape-delayed coverage of the Men’s International Friendly between Canada and Australia from Craven Cottage in London, England on Tuesday, 15 October.

Now, we recently lament the lack of BC players in all the levels of Canada soccer so this is a kinda victory for BC, the Whitecaps Residency and Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club. Daniel plays with Richmond Soccer product Calab Clarke at FC Augsburg.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/stanese-beyond-excited-at-mnt-call-up-p155338

http://www.fcaugsburg.de/cms/website.php?id=/index/nachwuchs/uebergangsbereich_u23/kader.htm&pid=53

http://www.fcaugsburg.de/cms/website.php?id=/index/nachwuchs/uebergangsbereich_u23/kader.htm&pid=57

It should also be noted that CMF recently had goalkeeper Mario Gerges called up to the CAN-U18 team - only player outside the MLS clubs to be called. He's off to that camp in Central America where as his CMF Sparta '95 team is at club nationals without him and will play in the finals tomorrow. Good on the club and the BCSPL.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-announces-u-18-camp-roster-p155285

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonsey Benito like to see new kids. You will see more kids getting called up. It's shows you that there is kids outside of CaP,Torono and Montreal acadamy just as capable if not better.
It is still dam impossible with out domestic Canadian League. A must in future. Even as NASL formation.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Score Canada 0 Australia 3. We head no chance against Australia. If it was not for our keeper could have been five or six zero. Benito will go nuts before he finds 16 guys that will play for a win. Flat back against fast teams it just does not work.
I wish him nothing but the best but we are god awfull in our last thrid. Young guy on the right mid no problem . Rest of the young guys not a chance in hell. Pass pass run around like a chiken with head cut off.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Score Canada 0 Australia 3. We head no chance against Australia. If it was not for our keeper could have been five or six zero. Benito will go nuts before he finds 16 guys that will play for a win. Flat back against fast teams it just does not work.
I wish him nothing but the best but we are god awfull in our last thrid. Young guy on the right mid no problem . Rest of the young guys not a chance in hell. Pass pass run around like a chiken with head cut off.
Awesome, he made 3 saves! he should have made 6. This is getting embarrassing for Canada soccer. 0-9-3 in our last 12 and out scored 24-2. Awful Awful stuff

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good news is for Flores is there's only one way to go here it appears....

I know it was a friendly, played in England at that without any home crowd atmosphere, (A few Aussies in the house mind you) but I couldn't believe how unimpressed I was with the level of football.
It was tragic IMHO.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benito used that game to try some kids out. For gods sake some are worse than VMSL premier league players. Two kids look Ok. Blond kid in the midle Park and a dark hair guy on the right side. What made me mad how unorganized they look and how much they run around. Holes all over the Park.
I am still ferm in saying that Canada needs to put in a NASL side in. And use it for development where ther players play as a unit all year around.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0