Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big game Sunday

LFCdude

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game on Sunday here in good ole mosquito infested Winnipeg. 1st place Lucania takes on 2nd place Son's of Italy in what should be a very um.....shall we say physical affair? These two teams do not like each other and both are sitting atop the league with 1 loss each! Lucania is 8-1 for 24pts and the Sons of Bitches are sitting at 7-1 for 21 pts. Heat should be nice for the game too. Kick off is at 3 and temps are expected to be in the 30-32 degree range BEFORE factoring in the humidity. I may be a little biased (actually alot biased cuz I hate those sons of...) but I am predicting a 3-1 LFC win! I will post the result and a relative game report after the game on Sunday if anyone is interested.

still LFCdude

LFCdude

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
should also mention that I wasn't sure where to stick the above post so Canada seemed appropriate!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFCdude,

I remember some of the press at the Nationals last year where your team received accolades coming out of the ultra-competitive Manitoba league... I think it was pretty much the same... 2 teams with winning records and the rest were shite :D

Interested in the match report as long as it isn't a "delusional voyager's" type post :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0