Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bertuzzi's Plea

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
P.s. Pierre Lacroix has shown his true colors with all this. Cutting Moore loose after all that's happened is almost as vile as Bertuzzi sucker-punching Moore (I said almost, Dude). What a cnut.

Are you talking about Dude or Lacroix being a cnut?????

Please clarify

Blaze

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple more things. I'm curious to know what you guys think of the following:

1) How long do you think Bert will stay a Vancouver player? I ask this because it seems to me that this story will always be hanging over him here. He could just go play in a US city where most people don't even know how to spell hockey;

2) Lacroix not renewing Moore's contract in any way? What do you make of this, other than Lacroix being a cnut. Does Lacroix know that Moore has already decided to retire from Hockey? Did he want rid of him for other reasons eg. he's an pain in the arse attention whore?

Discuss please.

GIT18

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lacroix= A cnut.

Dude= Simply a misunderstood and sensitive soul who longs to skip through alpine meadows holding Luc Van Lierde's hand while sipping hot chocolate amongst the wildflowers.

Clear?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Now, I certainly don't think Moore was at fault for the injuries he received but let's keep this in perspective. Scott Stevens was also 100% at fault for dropping Eric Lindros in the playoffs with a serious concussion a couple of years ago. He deliberately hit a concussion-prone player as hard as he could and almost (key word) ended his career. In no way is Lindros at fault for receiving that injury, using your logic. Had the concussion ended his career do you feel Lindros should have the right to sue Stevens? I doubt it. Bert did not intend to injure Moore as badly as he did and that is one of the reasons I don't feel this matter should be before the courts in the first place. Fights, including sucker-punches, are commonplace in the NHL.

Good spout off...exactly what I was "trying" to say, but what do I know...I'm just a flighty puck bunny who is still wearing my '94 playoff shirt and wiping my tears away with my white power towel!! :rolleyes:

Merry Ho Ho Everyone!! Be safe!!

striker14

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw Moores' press Conference hilites on the news last nite where he talked about Berts' attack on his life and how he felt he deserved the right to give a impact statement directly to the judge . Fcuk off ! Ive got little or no sympathy for the little idiot. He didnt break his neck, and its irresponsible reporting to say that he did. Sure Bert suckered him, and thats bad form, but if the little puss had stepped up and taken what everyone knew he had coming for the hit on Naslund, it would have ended there. I draw the parallel to Brad May hurting Tkachuks wrist last year, and then the beating he got for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0