Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ashlee Simpson

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
I can't believe I was just con'd into watching that dribble :rolleyes:

I said it was terrible and fcuking awful. What else can i do?

:D

A bra ripping would have gone over real well.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
She makes me want to scream. They booed when she was announced to, cheers for the first two singers and then they call her name and she gets booed. SI.com mentioned that since OJ was at the game and Jessica was filming her horrendous tv show in florida that she was only the third most important Simpson around the Orange Bowl. Then they mentioned that there might have been a Simpson's rerun airing around the time of the game and that might bump her down somewhere between Grampa Simpson and Santa's Little Helper.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that note, I've actually heard O-D belt out a better tune than her :)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm bicurious actual means your curious in swininging both ways which most likely means you like men more then women. The line is actual I am trisexual I will try anything once. Now i am sure you were going with the try anything twice to try and be funny and top trisexual but it doesn't work. Thanks for coming out

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy, did you ever tell her. I'm assuming that since we're in the Ashlee Simpson thread that you must have taken the Ashlee Simspon course in How To Sing and Simultaneously Take The Piss. You two are one of a feather. Crap, I sure hope I got that saying right. I wouldn't want to be mistook.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive I think SC is a chick and there's nothing wrong with being bi-curious, thanks for coming out :rolleyes: . Her sister Jessica simpson was put on this earth for one thing only and that's to throw a bang. I myself tend to love Jessica as do most i'm sure. Ashlee seems to be the constant fcuk up of the family. She's got big shoes to fill along with bra when it comes to her sis.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth

Nice responce, thanks for coming out!!! Maybe next time type a bit faster and you'll beat Potato head to the punch... I guess your dial up connection in Maple Ridge is a little slow with the weather and all???
However (I know I'll take a beating for this), I'd take Ashlee's muck ups and piss poor singing over her dumb ass winging sister any day!!! A little style and flavour definately beats out Blonde bimbo looks any day!!!

BTW, I'm Bi-curious as well (I've had a couple of hot birds make out in my bed only to take turns with yours truely), then I woke up and had my corn flakes!!! :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive,

Please take note of HOS's signature, and yes, thanks for the clarification :rolleyes:

Guinny, anything for the spotlight...nice work ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sexual Chocolate

R U saying sitting on the tailgate (in Penticton), blasting Black aaand White rap music pounding bevies and not wearing a shite spotlight seeking???

I'm confused, I really am... ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0