Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any one play guitar?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone play guitar?

I'm trying to teach myself. How do you play a B-Chord? Can you jot down the tab for me?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh-oh

I smell a plethora of piss-takes in proportions not seen since the infamous nikenames... :eek:

~TB.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I don't know how to do a tab but what you do is bar across the second fret and then use your 3 remaining fingers on the b,g and d strings on the 4th fret. Or if you can play an F chord (using all 6 strings) push it up to the 7th fret. There are lots of other ways to play it as well.

BTW,whendidyougetthesexchangeandofwhatareyouaconnoisseur?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piece of piss...

Download 'The Staunton Lick' by Lemon Jelly. That's how Sensei taught himself guitar and look where the axe has got him in life. Tremendous.

You could, in fact you should, go into the law firm and speak to one of the trained professionals there. They love that type of thing. Don't forget to use the toilets before you leave too.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, but if you do visit Fastshow's former employer for a quick lesson on the splenders of the "B" chord and all its glory, be sure to take your own guitar with you. Why? ... you ask, when there are walls of them within the confines of the store?

Its simple, there won't be one available. All of the mullet sporting, skinny leather tie wearing, adam sandler in wedding singer look-a-likes will be playing them. Sat round on stools next to the latest Tube amps from Fender, plucking away scales at warp speed, or strumming along the most complex jazz stylings know to man.

So yeah, visit The Firm. But dont forget to bring some patience for the amount of time you'll wait for some of their reknowned Customer Service, as well as some thick skin for the humiliation they'll make you feel because you don't know the difference between a Squire and a Mustang, let alone how to play a "B" chord.

Willy

CantBelieveIsaidAllThatAndStillShopThereReligiously

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the nerve of some people's kids...

Young Bill,

The ladish culture at RUFC threatens to turn you, someone of an intrinsically delicate, artistic, flower-arranging nature, into a common yob, somone who embraces anarchy and goes through life metaphorically two-foot tackling anyone unfortunate enough to come within their personal space. This is not the true Willy, I'm sure you'll agree. What I think you should do (and feel free to request a second opinion in Dear Jinky) is take a lovely bouquet of flowers into the firm and present them to the old codger of a GM who keeps watch at the front door. That should do the job.

If your teammates require you to do otherwise to fullfill some kind of skewered and ritualistic initiation this season, why not go in and get something on tick? A source still flailing on the inside has informed me that that particular department is struggling more than Burnsie on his right peg and there are bargains to be had. Whichever path you choose, remember you have to look yourself in the mirror everyday. Rather you than me.

Keeper, you don't need to play an instrument to make the top of the pops so don't bother with the garish and practically obsolete geetar. You wouldn't want to ruin the chance of a future #1 single with the needless technicality of actually playing an instrument would you? Still, perhaps the lucrative German market requires more of their artistes, you'd have to ask Michael Hasselhoff to be sure.

As a famous man once said, hope this has been helpful, Fastshow.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes .... once again the unprecedented verbal diarrhea chops me down, brings me to my knees, then squashes my face against the ground faster and harder than Luch at King George park on a rainy Saturday afternoon. ;)

Give my best to Doug Mix. Sincerest congratulations to him on the promotion to GM. I always knew the old codger was destined for greatness, but what will become of that grumpy, grey haired, suit wearing tosser who usually stands at the front door? I guess he got a promotion ... to the guitar department. Undoubtedly the cushiest and job in the joint. It verges on semi-retirement.

Willy

P.S. - full marks on the "metaphorically two-foot tackling anyone unfortunate enough to come within their personal space" bit. Good, very good indeed.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy's two foot tackle??????

Willy,

Did Fastshow claim to have to seen you "two foot tackle someone"?????? Have I missed something or is the backhanded slap what the English call a tackle now:D

couldn'thelpmyselfjohn

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cuunted in Fulham (surrounded by Southern Twats...

I'm a Canadian from Lion's Gate. Ask anyone. I'm also very, very, very drunk. You have to really aincha?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0