Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

American Idol

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it aint so Paula! Say it aint so!

"Straight up" Paula, now everyone will be "Rush Rush"ing to be on the show to get a piece of her. I guess she's "Forever, Everyone's Girl"
:rolleyes:

Corey Clark, a 24-year old pop star wannabe who was kicked off American Idol because of his shady past two seasons ago, is now claiming that he got his freak on with celebrity judge Paula Abdul.

Clark told Globe Magazine that he once engaged in sexual relations with the former pop diva in the guest room of her house. He also claims that Abdul paid for some of his expenses and promised to fork over roughly $2 million in order to fund his career. Word has it that Clark is currently in negotiations to write a book that will give readers the inside scoop on these allegations.

Clark says Abdul propositioned him to be her "special friend," but she warned not to screw her or he would be sorry.

The ex-Idol contestant also stated that he wasn't the only one engaging in more than innocent sing-alongs with Abdul. According to Clark, former contestant Justin Guarini once bragged to him about having an affair with the Idol judge. Guarini's rep refutes that claim.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yogi, based on how many views this thread has had, I think you're the only one who watches that show :eek:

Power to Paula if she's going to get the action ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly, i don't watch it, but it was a topic on my MSN homepage, i thought someone might be interested.

Guess not.
:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0