Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2024 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Predictions, Results & Banter

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not had a chance to get this edited till now but here's Columbus (FVSL version) vs Croatia highlights from Sunday. Enjoyable game.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croatia player gets a red card for getting punched in the face? Lol

The metroford keeper comes all the way out looking for trouble and finds the smallest guy to push around? What a loser. Lol try weight watchers too.

Hate seeing fcuks like that ending up being the hero too.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croatia player gets a red card for getting punched in the face? Lol

The metroford keeper comes all the way out looking for trouble and finds the smallest guy to push around? What a loser. Lol try weight watchers too.

Hate seeing fcuks like that ending up being the hero too.
The Croat who came in and kicked the MF player who threw the punch/elbow was the one who got sent off.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croat who came in and kicked the MF player who threw the punch/elbow was the one who got sent off.
Yeah, that player gets sent off but the Croatia captain also gets shown a red and he got punched in the face. You can see him getting shown a red and then taking off the arm band.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that player gets sent off but the Croatia captain also gets shown a red and he got punched in the face. You can see him getting shown a red and then taking off the arm band.
Ah, now I see. Thanks.

Jul 27, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
That looked like Mo Mohensi as the referee for CMF Wolves v Croatia. He was correct in the sending offs of the three players: CMF 20 (VC) for punching, CRO 4 (VC) kicking CMF 20, CRO player who was punched (VC) high elbow CMF 20.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That looked like Mo Mohensi as the referee for CMF Wolves v Croatia. He was correct in the sending offs of the three players: CMF 20 (VC) for punching, CRO 4 (VC) kicking CMF 20, CRO player who was punched (VC) high elbow CMF 20.
High elbow? Not from the view of GoF's footage. You're telling me you can see a high elbow from that video?

Please. Stop protecting all refs like they never make mistakes.

I don't see a high elbow but maybe the ref had a different vantage point as he was right in the middle of it. I dunno, looks like a shitty call.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
CMF 20 threw a punch and will be lucky not to be gone for a good chunk of next year... the red for the kick is fine but what phantom elbow are you talking about? it's worth a yellow for losing a shoving contest just before getting punched, but I'm struggling to see the red...

Fogliato never liked me ventilating him during warmups at the Burnaby Selects... my response was, if your Sunday league level coach is scoring on you, be better... great kid but, like most goalies, a little out there...

the horn just before every CMF peno is rubbish - ref should have shut that down after exactly one occurrence...

D

Deleted member 8708

The behaviour of the Coquitlam keeper was truly pathetic. He wore #1. A #1 loser.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0