Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also heard Mid Isle won their game by a forfeit after Narps decided not to play. Binger's Whistler were asked to step in but the ferry was full and they couldn't get over. Really shitty for them.

jmd

Sep 12, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
just want to clarify why Narps decided not to play.
to begin we played a playoff game on Wednesday night against Bingers Whis. This was our 8th game within 25 days. Due to injuries we could barely field a team (12 guys) for that game. So for a Saturday game, we only had 8-9 guys available. This would have been our 9th game in 28 days.
Also ferry was also full as well by the time I checked online. VMSL also didnt let either us or Bingers Whis know what time / date the game was until Thursday at noon. Its pretty crazy how they expected us to plan an island trip for Sat and I wasnt even told when we were playing until Thursday afternoon.
Overall it was extremely disappointing for us since we played 2 games a week for a month straight to get into this position to play, but we just didnt have the legs to continue. Also the lack of organization didnt help either, but its BC soccer so I guess what can you expect.

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to begin we played a playoff game on Wednesday night against Bingers Whis. This was our 8th game within 25 days. Due to injuries we could barely field a team (12 guys) for that game. So for a Saturday game, we only had 8-9 guys available.
Also ferry was also full as well by the time I checked online. VMSL also didnt let either us or Bingers Whis know what time / date the game was until Thursday at noon. Its pretty crazy how they expected us to plan an island trip for Sat and I wasnt even told when we were playing until Thursday afternoon.
Overall it was extremely disappointing for us since we played 2 games a week for a month straight to get into this position to play, but we just didnt have the legs to continue. Also the lack of organization didnt help either, but its BC soccer so I guess what can you expect.
Yeah that's fcuked up, sorry to hear - battle all year and get shafted in the end by bureaucratic bullshit :mad:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the reasoning behind the Bcup going away from the long weekend tournament format? Personally I liked it the couples times we were in it. Hotel, bar, big game. Travel to the island in a one off game in Div.2 and rush back home. Hated that in premier let alone Div.2.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
to begin we played a playoff game on Wednesday night against Bingers Whis. This was our 8th game within 25 days. Due to injuries we could barely field a team (12 guys) for that game. So for a Saturday game, we only had 8-9 guys available. This would have been our 9th game in 28 days.

Sorry I wasn't given the full story. That's really shite for you guys after all the hard work to earn your spot. How can they expect teams to plan a trip like that at such short notice? Ridiculous.

Fool4Gabagool

Feb 13, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
We tried our very best to blow it . Stoppage time foul actually didn't go in after the foul. I think 90% of the time when you contact the goalie they call it but I would of accepted if they didn't. Other goals for both sides called offside. Next year when BC soccer has VAR we will be sure. Strathcona were a very clean good side but might of felt gutted not to tie or able to put a pk past someone who is older then their dads.
A great game there. Had a ton of fun with that one. After the high the boys were on with getting promoted through playoffs, it was really hard bringing them back down to earth lol. An unreal performance from yourself. Definitely a 50/50 call at the end but any contact on the keeper is usually called. Nevertheless, if a squad misses two pens in a match, they are bound to lose LOL.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elite 8 Schedule

Tzeachten [FVSL] vs Euro FC [BMSL]
Friday April 14th 8:00PM KO @ Tzeachten Sportsfield Turf (assuming location)

Siaron [VMSL] vs Westcoast [RASA]
Saturday April 15th 12:00PM KO @ Burnaby Lake West

---

Sooke Celtic [VISL] vs Gorge FC [VISL]
Friday April 14th 7:00PM KO @ Fred Milne

Bingers Army [VMSL] vs Mid Isle Mariners [VISL]
Saturday April 15th 2:30PM KO @ Burnaby Lake West

Last edited:
Reactions: GoF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 match updates added to post above, just one still to go (not even in the schedule now)

Siaron [VMSL] vs Westcoast [RASA]
Saturday April 15th 12:00PM KO @ Burnaby Lake West

Bingers Army [VMSL] vs Mid Isle Mariners [VISL]
Saturday April 15th 2:30PM KO @ Burnaby Lake West

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final match update added to post above

Sooke Celtic [VISL] vs Gorge FC [VISL]
Friday April 14th 7:00PM KO @ Fred Milne

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 match results from last night:

Tzeachten 3-1 Euro
Sooke 3-0 Gorge

other 2 matches go today out at Burnaby Lake West.

Totis

Mar 8, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a wet one out there today for the Westcoast/Siaron game. Very chippy and lots of chirps, another Westcoast victory 3-0.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody have any idea when and where the semis are? I have emailed soccer bc but they might get back to me in august

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0