Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Gold Cup

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't watched him much, just heard the chatter and seen highlights. Came in hot last season. Seems to be a hard worker, uses his pace and strength. Looks like he's built like a fire hydrant. Seems to be a really hard worker that doesn't give up easily on balls, including not going down on easy fouls. A couple of his highlights show him shoulder barging defenders off the ball and creating his own chance. I like that kind of doggedness.

Interesting times, him choosing Canada ahead of the US. Maybe he feels there is a more direct path to getting minutes w/ Canada, dunno. Happy to read this nonetheless, will contain enthusiasm till it's official.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is it official? When he's added to a Senior Men's fixture roster, no? Am I wrong?

I call this a good sign more than anything.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is it official? When he's added to a Senior Men's fixture roster, no? Am I wrong?

I call this a good sign more than anything.

I believe he executed a "one-time switch" of nation to represent, so for him it's now Canada or nothing.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a different type of stiker for sure.

Had great season last year and had the usa calling but has trailed off a bit this season.

He is a Joey Altidore type striker and gives us a different look up front.

Crazy we now have david davies Larin ayo and cavallini as options up top.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is very compelling. If Lazy Larin is sleeping at the wheel, throw in Ayo to shake up the China shop.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One train of thought has been why not use ayo as a starter during qualifying when playing the away games down in central america.

His physical presence and style suits those type of games against Honduras and El Salvado etc.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
David misses out. I heard Arfield was considered, but actually has an injury to rehab.

Pasher has been good from what I've seen of him in MLS this year. I like that addition.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont like the goalie
Utah has PDST from having too many short keepers behind him as a player, and available to him as a manager.

Personally, I feel like he's less mistake prone than Borjan, and a better shot stopper. I think Creapeau also has way better hands. Yeah, he's a midget, but it takes a more perfectly placed shot and better chance to beat him, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does on a bigger stage.

And @utah , considering your male offspring footballer is a midget, I'm find your hatred of small people out of place.

Nottallbuttallerthanutah.

Last edited:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah has PDST from having too many short keepers behind him as a player, and available to him as a manager.

Personally, I feel like he's less mistake prone than Borjan, and a better shot stopper. I think Creapeau also has way better hands. Yeah, he's a midget, but it takes a more perfectly placed shot and better chance to beat him, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does on a bigger stage.

And @utah , considering your male offspring footballer is a midget, I'm find your hatred of small people out of place.

Nottallbuttallerthanutah.

You are not taller. Just because you use a hairdryer and backcomb to get your coif to raise 6 inches....doesn't
Blow Dry Hairdryer GIF by Bravo TV
count biatch tits.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0