Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2015 Pakenham Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarterfinals coming up, here's the matchups:

Abby Premier @ WestCoast Premier
North Delta Premier @ Abby Div 1
Coastal Premier @ Aldergrove Premier
Guildford Div 1 @ Temple Div 1

Predictions:

WestCoast
North Delta
Aldergrove
Guildford

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
One previous game to get there vs a lower division team... 5-4 in PKs apparently.

The sad thing about Coastal is they had a good div 1 team I think but didn't utilize it properly and the div 1 team left... I think that's what happened.

Wasn't @johnnybluenose and @italian_stallion21 involved there a few seasons ago?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One previous game to get there vs a lower division team... 5-4 in PKs apparently.

The sad thing about Coastal is they had a good div 1 team I think but didn't utilize it properly and the div 1 team left... I think that's what happened.

Wasn't @johnnybluenose and @italian_stallion21 involved there a few seasons ago?

They left and became SFC Temple. Then I believe quite a number of those players then moved on this past summer.

Think the whole topic on who screwed who was discussed but both sides seem to lay the blame on each other.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarterfinals coming up, here's the matchups:

Abby Premier @ WestCoast Premier
North Delta Premier @ Abby Div 1
Coastal Premier @ Aldergrove Premier
Guildford Div 1 @ Temple Div 1

Predictions:

WestCoast
North Delta
Aldergrove
Guildford
What are you doing betting against abby teams regs?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby B 4-3 ND lions(pks),
Hard to swollow this one as we were up 3-0 at half and had complete control and a good 70% possession. Made a bunch of changes and probably were caught looking to our game next week. We simply took our foot off the gas and made defensive errors that we never make, gifting a few goals. All the credit to Abby for continuing to fight and what a come back for them. Really inexcusable on our end but this is what make sports so great,
just feels awful being on this side of it.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby B 4-3 ND lions(pks),
Hard to swollow this one as we were up 3-0 at half and had complete control and a good 70% possession. Made a bunch of changes and probably were caught looking to our game next week. We simply took our foot off the gas and made defensive errors that we never make, gifting a few goals. All the credit to Abby for continuing to fight and what a come back for them. Really inexcusable on our end but this is what make sports so great,
just feels awful being on this side of it.

I feel better about that Presidents Cup semi final 3-0 collapse a few years ago now ;)

biglongkick

Sep 4, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the Temple Div 1 and Guildford game - Definitely a very exciting game to catch! Temple won 4-1 after Guildford got a red card for a hand ball after #10 on SFC deked the keeper (who made countless saves on breakaways) and the Defender decided to handball it on the line. It wouldve been much smarter for the guy to let the goal in and not take the red card.. but oh well. After that Guildford pushed players up trying to get the equalizer which they kept on getting countless counter attacks and Temple scored.

MVP of the game was definitely the Guildford keeper - 4-5 breakaway saves in the first half..

Temple look good when they're on there game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Abby and @gametime for the win over Aldergrove.

Also kudos to the Crockers, clearly this championship couldn't have happened without them.

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0