Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That may have been one of the most entertaining caps game I have seen. Wow.le toux should have had 3 and why he didn't cross that square ball to hassli is as mind boggling as mattocks red, but I shouldn't haven't paid for my whoile seat, I only used the edge.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mattocks is too green and IMHO doesn't deserve the minutes he is getting right now.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That may have been one of the most entertaining caps game I have seen. Wow.le toux should have had 3 and why he didn't cross that square ball to hassli is as mind boggling as mattocks red, but I shouldn't haven't paid for my whoile seat, I only used the edge.

Hey Cascades,

Would you like to borrow my spell check? Renaldo was on fire today ;)

The Caps have been an absolute pleasure to watch this year.

Cheers,
Tuna

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How much must a guy weigh in order to be a ref a mls game?

Is it a must to have your gut stick out so far u cant see your willy?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
until he got the red that's all the Caps had was him!
Don't know about that. I thought Chiumiento was pretty special on this day, save for all the dumb little fouls he was committing.

Mattocks is a bit of a one-trick pony. Sure, he's fast as blazes, but once teams figure him out, he will be very east to defend until he rounds his game out a bit.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any FVSL ttpers see the irony that he wears 22?

We were calling for LeToux's head until he ruined it by scoring. I guess he will be getting another start on Wednesday.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Completely disagree about Mattocks... His speed stretches the back four and creates more space in the middle of the park than anything Hassli could dream of accomplishing... his work ethic is also at a higher level than the "I want it HERE" frenchman... he and Salgado just abused the Seattle D; at the very least he's quality enough that you want him out there to accelerate his development. I dont think he hurts them - the harsh cards notwithstanding...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with mtkb, although I do like Hassli I think Mattocks speed opens the D up a lot. even if the opposition play deeper it allows our midfield to move with more space. I would like to see Hassli and Mattocks up front together for a target/lay off man and a speedster. I think with the addition of Robson, things are going to get even better.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see Hassli and Mattocks up front together.
Yeah, that would be interesting. Letoux is playing pretty poorly these days, so to have him watch and see what these two could accomplish would be interesting. Two very different styles could make for some difficult defensive assignments.

And to clarify, I never said that Mattocks played poorly. I just felt that he wasn't the only one doing anything. I like to watch him take off and Husain Bolt the backlines around the league as much as the next guy.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Letoux was definitely having another night of shocking touches leading up to the goal. However, Hassli's moan is starting to annoy me and cause dislike for him. IMO, he doesn't deserve to start tomorrow night, but it will be interesting to see what Rennie does in lieu of Mattocks' suspension. Where's Camilo?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Is his wife not still in the beautiful people's section? He can moan all day long as long as she is still showing up to games.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Is his wife not still in the beautiful people's section? He can moan all day long as long as she is still showing up to games.

Really. Didn't see her last match, although Mrs. DeMerit is constantly on display.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really. Didn't see her last match, although Mrs. DeMerit is constantly on display.

Demerit lives in my building in Gastown....nice lad. I honestly thought he was taller than that. See him and his mrs going over to Six Acres a fair bit.

Pisstank:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0