Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are now all BC brethern not vmsl or fmsl and certain naigh Scottish or English or Welsh or whatever you claim to be.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Generally out of Langley.
It's a league for where washed up never beens to play once they've been put out to 'pasture'.
Its for where they remember slightly being able to knock a decent ball but instead say 'Fcuk Me' in disgust at least ten times a match.
The good old 'FMSL'.

Unlucky on the weekend MBE and well done on another good season.
Tough to do it two years on the trot.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep it going Westside, great season. I've made a lot of money betting on you guys. Almost a perfect season, just the 1 loss to the mighty PCOV squad.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
from BC Soccer:

Possibly the shock of the day took place in the Men’s Masters Final with Westside FC defeating defending British Columbia and Western Canadian Masters Soccer Champions West Van FC 1-0. Both teams entered the final games having been unseeded at the start of the championships and it was Westside who came out on top in an emotionally charged game with keeper Mike Wiken receiving the MVP award. Westside FC will now represent BC in Edmonton, Alberta, Sep 27th to 30th, for the 2012 Western Canadian Masters Soccer Championships.

only about three glaring errors, not the least of which is wicksy's name spelled wrong. it is masters though, so understandably, just an afterthought. :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't see it on the video, but it actually hits someone who knew nothing about it on the shoulder and it went in on the deflection and the WV keeper had no chance: as far as I recall only shot of the game for Westside.

The free kick that lead to the goal was a result of a call by the official that the WV keeper handled a back pass.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw it live from the club seats/11am beer garden... definite deflection from the striker coming across the goal. Although, Mosh did claim it :).

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I video taped it, and it shows the deflection. You will see our video coming out soon - much less biased than that North Shore News effort. :rolleyes:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't see it on the video, but it actually hits someone who knew nothing about it on the shoulder and it went in on the deflection and the WV keeper had no chance: as far as I recall only shot of the game for Westside.

The free kick that lead to the goal was a result of a call by the official that the WV keeper handled a back pass.

Which was the correct call........

2 years in a row, that goalkeepers have been MVP of the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0