Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayal343

There, there, Shaheen.
cristiano+ronaldo+crying+3.jpg

Attachments

• cristiano+ronaldo+crying+3.jpg
    cristiano+ronaldo+crying+3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 752

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man a lot of ppl on here complaining about missing starters; well everyone but RSSL teams which I know for fact all 3 were missing key players IFC was missing 6; All Blacks 2 or 3 and Athletics at least 2....ok I'll shut it now.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man a lot of ppl on here complaining about missing starters; well everyone but RSSL teams which I know for fact all 3 were missing key players IFC was missing 6; All Blacks 2 or 3 and Athletics at least 2....ok I'll shut it now.

You were missing 6 guys against us, yet you still had at least 4 subs? Yeah sure

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work JJ!

thank you, the boys never gave up when we were down, and the 48 substitutions rmd made didnt ruin the flow of the game at all:rolleyes:......one more game to go, can't wait! hopefully will see you and the rest of our "fan club" :rolleyes: from the fvsl in burnaby in two saturdays!

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank you, the boys never gave up when we were down, and the 48 substitutions rmd made didnt ruin the flow of the game at all:rolleyes:......one more game to go, can't wait! hopefully will see you and the rest of our "fan club" :rolleyes: from the fvsl in burnaby in two saturdays!

JJ, there were actually a total of 27 substitutions made by RMD. A well deserved victory for your group. You have a couple of very dangerous players going forward and your #19 at centre back was a real stand out. Best of luck.

BennyC

Apr 30, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Surrey - a very high quality side. Also good effort by Europa, way to represent the BMSL.

I'm here on behalf of my team, Mundiavocat FC. We went down in week one to Surrey (1-0.. but they outplayed us badly until the end). We're heading to Rovnj, Croatia on June 1 for a tournament and are looking for some exhibition games over this month for tune-ups. We are adding 3 VMSL-quality players to our lineup for the tourney.

If anyone is interested in an exhibition match, particularly on either May 12 or 13 - please email me.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoyable game yesterday between Campobasso and Europa. Trying to do a round up of the weekend. Can anyone help me with the name of the Europa keeper and their number 7? Ta if you can!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This happens when you add 6 or 7 guys who have PAK cups midway thru the season...

Dan, come watch our games, you'll see how many of our additions show up. we played mundiavocat with 13 guys, and rmd athletics with 13 guys and finally had some more subs last night (15) but one of them was injured (so 14).....but to be fair, we are playing "premier" teams, correct :rolleyes:.....#1 bmsl , #1 rssl , and #2 rssl ....the athletics were the best of all 3 by far, mundiavocat didn't have the fitness as they were going down with cramps like crazy in the last 15-20.....all-blacks played ugly soccer, got two nice goals but it was ugly and all the subs didnt help. athletics played the ball well, up and down the field, theres no question that theyre #1 in the rssl. we have one game vs nv campobasso, they've signed a professional player on a B form and hes clearly helping them out so hopefully he doesnt have a field day vs us and we can outplay them and hopefully win it all. maybe ill see you there....

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan, come watch our games, you'll see how many of our additions show up. we played mundiavocat with 13 guys, and rmd athletics with 13 guys and finally had some more subs last night (15) but one of them was injured (so 14).....but to be fair, we are playing "premier" teams, correct :rolleyes:.....#1 bmsl , #1 rssl , and #2 rssl ....the athletics were the best of all 3 by far, mundiavocat didn't have the fitness as they were going down with cramps like crazy in the last 15-20.....all-blacks played ugly soccer, got two nice goals but it was ugly and all the subs didnt help. athletics played the ball well, up and down the field, theres no question that theyre #1 in the rssl. we have one game vs nv campobasso, they've signed a professional player on a B form and hes clearly helping them out so hopefully he doesnt have a field day vs us and we can outplay them and hopefully win it all. maybe ill see you there....
just make sure u man mark dever orgill who plays up front and u will have the game for sure....without him they have nothing , they wont put 7 passes together.... just kick up to dever and hopefully he pulls of some magic....without the ball he is sooooo freaking fast but with the ball at his feet he is controllable with the help of a second defender....i will be at the final so well see what happens...good luck

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoyable game yesterday between Campobasso and Europa. Trying to do a round up of the weekend. Can anyone help me with the name of the Europa keeper and their number 7? Ta if you can!

Got the info, so cheers

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
just make sure u man mark dever orgill who plays up front and u will have the game for sure....without him they have nothing , they wont put 7 passes together.... just kick up to dever and hopefully he pulls of some magic....without the ball he is sooooo freaking fast but with the ball at his feet he is controllable with the help of a second defender....i will be at the final so well see what happens...good luck

Maybe you shoulda listened to your own advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0