Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Rose Bowl

Who will be National Champion???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The title game will be played tonight. #1 USC vs #2 Texas. Should be a great battle as both teams have all the items a championship team needs. Both are undefeated and both have some key players... Will Bush light it up?? Will Linehart use some of his dance moves that he learned in his only class this year?? Will Vince Young do whatever he knows how to do best?? Guess we'll see tonight.....

Go Texas!!! I ain't cheering for USC as they cheated their way and beat ND a couple of months ago!! Cheaters!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares who wins as long as Texas covers!!

Broncowhowatchesfortheloveofthegame!:rolleyes:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We're a better football team - We just didn't make plays" Matt Leinart after the game

Yeah Whatever Matt.....go and practice your 4th and 2 conversions.

Great game tonight. A title game that lived up to its billing. Vince Young was outstanding. I havent seen a dominating indivivual performance like that in a very long time..........in any sport......beers on Bronco.

Sandman

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We're a better football team - We just didn't make plays" Matt Leinart after the game

Comments like that is why i dislike USC. Nothing against Bush, who had an outstanding year and will hopefully continue in the NFL like that but Linehart is a dork. Fine a dork who has probably got a lot of p#$#y on campus, but i wonder how he feels leaving for the NFL on a losing note!! After winning the heisman, to come back for a 5th year and lose ur last game!! Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... USC had this loss coming for a long time... First Arizona(i believe it was them) gave them trouble, the heartbreaker to ND and late comeback to fresno state. USC was due to lose. From what i saw of the game(before i went to watch Sweden/Czech, and highlights of the rest), Texas played the game of there lives!! Young is unreal... over 200 yards passing and rushing.... damn.... Now Texas's undefeated streak is at 20 while USC's stops at 34??

Werd.

Go ND!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a news flash Matty....making plays is what better teams usually do. What an absolute fag this guy is!!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree about the leinhart.. definite fag he only stayed in college to be the big man on campus one more year. I do think USC was the better football team take away reggie bush, pulling the bone head lateral and the huge goaline interception which in my mind was just a stupid play and that game would have got blown wide open early. Texas made some big plays and got it down, Young had the game of his life but replay that game 10 times and I think USC wins the next 9.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game by Young, perhaps the best he will ever play.....against boys, lets see him do this against men. I do not think he will be as dominant in the NFL.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0