Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup: Round 2 MOTW

Which is the MOTW for Pak Cup Round II?

• Port Moody Fury (1) vs GEU Ultra (PDD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.D. Lions (P) vs GEU Ultra (P)

• PAU (P) vs Surrey Sporting (1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Rangers D1 vs. Delta Metro - Delta Metro D1 and Delta Metro PDD still have to play. Nonetheless I see the Rangers pulling this one out.

DFC Razorbacks D1 vs. Langley P - DFC has been playing well as of late, however, they are up against the top premier side in langley. I cant see DFC coming out of this one liking the result.

Port Moody D1 vs. GEU PDD - Not sure how both these teams got bye's into the second round. Cant see either team doing anythin in this years cup. Watch out for Port Moodys Brandon Sampsonite.

Chilliwack P vs. Poco City P - Should be a tough test for both sides. The wack have got 2 results from poco already this season. 3-2 and 2-0.

Walley Storm P vs. GEU Black Knights D1 - Should be good game, both teams have somethin to proove. Cant imagine either team walking away with this one easily.

North Delta P vs. GEU P - ND hasnt had much success this year against GEU falling, 2-0 and 2-1. Still wouldnt be suprised to see an upset.

Delta Metro P vs. GN Sporting P - These 2 clubs have only met once this year. 2-0 DMU. Both Middle of the pack premier squads.

Peach Arch P vs. Surrey Sporting D1 - Cant see PA having much difficulty in getting the win. A good premier team against an average D1 team.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pakenham Cup: Round 2 MOTW

my vote for motw has to go to Chilliwack P vs Poco City P.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My pick is for the GEU Black Knights against the Walley Storm only because this game could turn out to be quite interesting. As most may know by now and if not you will now, the lights at the new turf field way out in the bush of Maple Ridge go out precisely at 9:30 by a timer. I can see it now, the game is tied after regulation time and it goes to a penalty shoot out. Both teams are tied with 3 goals apiece though 3 rounds of penalty shots. In the fourth round and a chance for all the glory and to end the match LucVanLierde comes to the spot, winds up and toe punts the ball miles over the net. In the fifth Walley has a chance to take the lead but is denied by a great save by the GEU keep. Next up and a another chance to win it all is jock, he takes a few steps towards the spot and kicks the ball...............all of a sudden the unthinkable happens…..the lights go out.

I’m not saying the scenario will play out like this but it could be quite interesting if the game does end tied and they are close to that 9:30 shut off time.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

For me, The MOTW signifies the match pitting the two teams with the most parody against one another, and the potential for greatness increases when the quality of the sides is good. For this reason, I also pick the Chilliwack / Poco match. In distant second place however, is the Whalley / Black Knights game. Whalley should come out on top, as the experience they have gained this year will help them through.

Interesting to note that no fewer than 3 (and possibly more) Premier teams will be eliminated in the next round. Also, there will be at least 2 Div. 1 / PDD teams reaching the Quarterfinals.

Outkast,

Curious why you posted all of the matches with the home team listed first.........except one. Anything to that?

I'll add a poll for all to vote on.

~Skip

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just a coincidence i guess nothin with it.

I think another MOTW contender still has to Langley P vs. DFC D1. Top in both divisions. I dont think Langley should get too much of a scare but we will be able to see the difference between a top div.1 team and a top premier side. And it may also be an indicater if DFC will be able to compete at the next level. Even if they lose by one goal still might give them some hope for next year...if infact they get promoted.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU- 5......SS-1

GN-3 .....DM-1

NP-3....GEU-2

BK.........SS

C-2........PC-0

Geu-4.....PM-1

SR-3.......DM-1

MOTW....upset of the cup.....DFC...3.....L-2

looking forward to this thread heating up as the weekend draws near

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I take it everyone agrees with these predictions, including scores.

It's just too quiet in here. Evryone went and got superstitious? jesus come on now

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
I take it everyone agrees with these predictions, including scores.

It's just too quiet in here. Evryone went and got superstitious? jesus come on now

No it's just cup time and everyone's afraid to make any bold predictions about thier team because anything can happen.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Or everyone made their predictions when they entered the TTP pool.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good point.
Maybe we should let Luc know that everyone elses predictions can be found in the Pak Cup Pool page, where, had he been a premium member, he could have entered and seen everyone elses picks already.

Oh well, maybe next year.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

he spent all his jack on the bmw 5 series... there is nothing left for a ttp membership.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dfc 3- Langley 2

cainy said:
bmw 5 series :eek: that boys gotta be the shizel

Throwin up a huge mafakcen good lizzuck up in this mofo to all teams goin up into battle fo 90 digits this weekend yo.

5 series , 88 light blue ford tempo, which i actually live in.....what ever the case may be......watch out for bear traps on the walk back to it after the lights go out. 9:30 sharp.....

Hopefully we get some support from the Ultra tonight.

Yodas wife will be there in a half top fur coat( a bizarre italian trend that lasted a few months in 98, im guessing she picked it up during her european modeling days) and only a thong serving hot chocolate if that makes the game any more enticing.

Keep it real Cainy....... Shizel duties be hollaring, Im outta this maa :D

this baybee need some ma fukcin attentionnnnne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0