Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2005-2006 Div 2 Provisional Alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys:

Actually not too many (if any) of the Div 2 ilk have transitioned directly into Masters - the only sides who were considering it (and talked about it) were Bombastic and Croatia, and both have decided to wait at least another year.

Gurps isn't old enough to play o35 (except maybe in dog years), so the women's team will have to wait for him.:D Although we'd all like to know where the hell he's been for the past two weeks.....

As far as I know, Vinnie's back in the dumpster, where he belongs, raising Dumpster Junior and Dumpsterella like the proud papa he is. I like the Team TTP idea, though - I could be persuaded to CAT as Team TTP Senior...:D

beerZ,

stew:cool:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Eastside Inter FC. This definitely has Champlain Heights involved so I would assume they are the other side of the merger.

Looking at the lack of Cat 2 Teams so far I woudl say that the Masters Div's have sucked up some teams and/or players.

As long as the mighty Socceroos are in Div. 2C,Bombastic is not going to make the promotion. We will be cheering you on from Div. 1 next year though.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Gurps isn't old enough to play o35 (except maybe in dog years), so the women's team will have to wait for him.:D Although we'd all like to know where the hell he's been for the past two weeks.....

beerZ,

stew:cool:

No over 35 women for me yet........well.....not soccer wise anyways. :D

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
What kind of team will Burnaby Fury be fielding?
?

fury is merging with ewalk and will have a very strong squad this year(minus a left back with probable acl tear....fcuk!!!!)
2a looks like top and bottom 5 type div like 2c was last season...should be interesting with all the new teams

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
rikashay said:
fury is merging with ewalk and will have a very strong squad this year
Ricky, having played against both your squads, I really don't see how a merger with Elephant Crawl will improve your game. Their center forward was decent, but the rest of them were the most unathletic, unskilled, and dirty group of players I've encountered. Period. Especially their tubby 6'4" colossus who insisted on picking a fight with our 5'4" striker. Fury, on the other hand, were quite a decent side last season, so I'm just curious as to how merging will do anything for your title hopes... :confused:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
As long as the mighty Socceroos are in Div. 2C,Bombastic is not going to make the promotion. We will be cheering you on from Div. 1 next year though.
Yes Peter.....The socceroos re going to kick Bombastics Ass and ride them onto promotion to Div 1. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what. Why don't you guys just take it a game at a time and concentrate on winning more games than you lose. Baby steps Peter...BABYSTEPS!!

I have to say though Div 2C is there for the taking. Not looking as strong as the other Divs..

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Vincent, can you confirm or deny this?

Why would Nelson name the team Green Devils? Aren't Green Devils pills? Or is it a vague reference to the Red Devils of Manchester?

Let's have some more rumours:

Georgie's Best, are you guys seriously training already? You're taking the piss right?
Dap the fact that we truly are training already is taking the piss just on it's own. We are in a real transition year. We are moving a few (older) core guys off of the A team and putting together what will be our O 35's in a few years. So with that said we wanted to give new guys and current members the opportunity to show they should be on the A Squad. We have only just started but so far the guys are enjoying strangly.

This is what we see so far. A few guys have really improved pace. I would say our pace has improved by about two beers an hour!!!! THis is the benifit of training early!!:knvb:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
East Side Inter FC

If you look on the excellent site under teams looking for players you will see East Side Inter FC's listing and see who the contact is?????????

I think this will tell you who the leader is. No stranger to Div 2.......and no coincidence that Champlaine is gone while ES Inter appeared.

Wonder who they are merging with if E Walk merged with Fury.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good investigative journalism Georgie. Champlain's CEO is listed under Eastside Inter in the directory so there has been at least a name change. Vinnie is being very coy. Or maybe he's just working lots and changing too many diapers to post. Or maybe he's trying to avoid me.

Rikashay, I have to agree with Georgie Peorgie. How does merging with Elephant Walk make you guys a better team? You guys are already quite decent. They are not.

So the Socceroos are in Division 2 proper now? God help us all. Peter may have to learn how to piss take coherently. I'm sort of intrigued to see the blow-up kanga though, I must admit. As long as Peter's not trying to bring it to orgasm on the sidelines though.

So Gurps, where are you playing then? Didn't you mention previously that you'd be posting in here this season?

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Good investigative journalism Georgie. Champlain's CEO is listed under Eastside Inter in the directory so there has been at least a name change. Vinnie is being very coy. Or maybe he's just working lots and changing too many diapers to post. Or maybe he's trying to avoid me.

Rikashay, I have to agree with Georgie Peorgie. How does merging with Elephant Walk make you guys a better team? You guys are already quite decent. They are not.

So the Socceroos are in Division 2 proper now? God help us all. Peter may have to learn how to piss take coherently. I'm sort of intrigued to see the blow-up kanga though, I must admit. As long as Peter's not trying to bring it to orgasm on the sidelines though.

So Gurps, where are you playing then? Didn't you mention previously that you'd be posting in here this season?

rumor has it is not a complete merger but more like their 5 better players coming over.according to my calculations that brings the number of players up to about 38 for training camp.....i dont know much about who they have anymore but the cf is very good and will help for sure and we have a couple starters back who were out for the season last year with injuries

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OKay...Okay

He is the Eastside Inter FC story...
Nosy Bastards!!!

We have not merged with anyone...yet.
We have decide to take our core players, added an experienced player coach and will be recruiting to fill the rest of the positions.

That's it for now

Vinnie

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best name change for 2005-2006

McDonald Realty to Real McDonald.

Hopefully they got some new players as they were terrible last year.

Like the new name though. :rolleyes:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:

Rather than just drinking and posting,I have made the commitment to stay drunk forever. Therefore my comments might not make sense to everyone,but I think I am fukcing hilarious, which is very important. The blow up kanga has died a horrible deflating death, but we are currently accepting applications to fill the position of blow up Marsupial mascot for the Socceroos. So, please apply if you want to sit at our sideline,while you are being assaulted by the opposition.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed FC Sandzak in 2B. Anyone know their story? Trying to figure out who they replaced.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dezza said:
I think FC Sandzak maybe Kosova Sandzak SC who were a bottom CAT 2 team last year.

We had them in our group last year,and they sucked worse than we did. Their Jerseys are white Fruit of the Loom T-Shirts with tiny blue numbers on the back.....their supporters are mostly drunk oldtimers, ready to fight anybody.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
EAST VAN SOCCEROOS --The aim of the Roos is to gain promotion to Division 1 in the upcoming season.

I found this on the VMSL site. That's a lofty goal for one of the worst teams in Div 2CAT last year. Give your drunken head a shake and realize what kind of team you play for. Thank god I don't have to spend the season listening to your dillusional predictions on how bad you will beat us only to field the worst 11 players div 2 Cat has ever witnessed.

BTW: Good luck with promotion I'll pay your league dues if you make it!!!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
.BTW: Good luck with promotion I'll pay your league dues if you make it!!!

I missed you Strainer. I will hold you to paying our league dues.
BTW Have you checked out the teams in our group.....even you could be an impact player in group C
Enjoy the CAT. Meeooowww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0