Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Men's Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1
Firetown 0

i believe it was evans who scored in about the 85th minute. firetown put up a good fight but surrey deservedly got the goal to put them way.
ubc next week for a chance at redemption.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ssssssssshhhhhhhh...

There is a busload of Vantreights supporters going home a VEEEEEEERRRRRY disappointed... and verrrrrrrry drunk.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco / Langley highlights:

- Fenian with one goal (peno), and a red card (far over due)

- Dude playing 90 minutes!! :eek: (Langley with no subs today :confused: )

Well done Delta!! Crafty, my appologies for counting your lot out.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 3 - GEU 0

GEU in over their "ears" as Sap scored the first 7 minutes in on a beautiful play finished by Kevin Hearne. 1-0 at half but it could have been a lot worse. Mike Favaro nailed the wood work and so forth......

After half, in Saptorian fashion, Sapp missed about 5 glorious chances. But 18 year-old Rob Sing beautifully pounded home the 2nd with 25 to go and Ted Ullrich finished it off in the 75th min. GEU only had 13 guys and desperately lacked a forward. Their huge defense played courageously but they could not keep up with Ted, the Favaros, Trevor Todd & Luke Hogan. We completely controlled the game and tempo. GEU didn't threaten Kent in net.

Mark D'andrea played out for 10 minutes. He sure fills the uniform!

On to Inter.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Ssssssssshhhhhhhh...

There is a busload of Vantreights supporters going home a VEEEEEEERRRRRY disappointed... and verrrrrrrry drunk.
Give us the details. I thought Vantrieghts was a team to look out for.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sap 3 - GEU 0

whataboutbob said:
GEU in over their "ears" as Sap scored the first 7 minutes in on a beautiful play finished by Kevin Hearne. 1-0 at half but it could have been a lot worse. Mike Favaro nailed the wood work and so forth......

After half, in Saptorian fashion, Sapp missed about 5 glorious chances. But 18 year-old Rob Sing beautifully pounded home the 2nd with 25 to go and Ted Ullrich finished it off in the 75th min. GEU only had 13 guys and desperately lacked a forward. Their huge defense played courageously but they could not keep up with Ted, the Favaros, Trevor Todd & Luke Hogan. We completely controlled the game and tempo. GEU didn't threaten Kent in net.

Mark D'andrea played out for 10 minutes. He sure fills the uniform!

On to Inter.

Bob,

Your a twat you guys didn't completely control the game. Yes you were the better team on the day and the score reflected that but Inter going to destroy you guys. Don't flatter yourself about your 3-0 win over us we had 4 starters on the bench due to injury 2 of which are our fowards. All class by your supporters having a go a me with a couple to go and your your up 3 bagel. Good luck in the next round! :(

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcuking glorious day.
4 matches in one day
Well done KNVB and your mob, you outplayed them on the day.

Well done Po Co, at times today you guys looked very dangerous.Langley did come on and was unlucky not to get closer.

Dude played very well today dispite Skips comments.( well done dude!)

Craftey oh Craftey! Where do I begin?
Did I not give you every peice of info that you would need today against the
Transvestights, I mean Vantrights.
Best damm scouting report in the land my man.

This day is done! Coach.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dissapointing end to our season. Well done Poco. Making of a decent rivalry. We were extremely light on the bench. Missing some players. But a good effort and the end to a very satisfying season. Never expected to get this far, and our signings January 15th were indiciitive of the lack of depth today. Anyhow, time to start planning for an expectant return to the round of 16 next spring.
Good luck to Poco and Crafty's bunch. From here I become a fan of the Valley teams, but closely followed by a fan of the eventual winner representing BC in the fall.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As expected GEU with the loss. Too many guys out with injury. bertrum starting up front (where he should never, ever be put) with T who hasn't played all year due to a car accident. All in all not all that disappointing as we knew we were short handed and did the best we could. WAB, your game report was over exaggerated and failed to mention how you will get worked next week by Inter. Cheers lads, have a good summer. bertrum

On to Calgary.

For sale 1990 Honda Accord 2 door 160,000km excellent condition. PM to inquire.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always tough to travel and win on the island and the Peg lads did not falter though they did not play their best.

Doddy, Reedy, and Steady with the goals.

Next up is Poco apparently. I predict the game is much closer than the last time these 2 teams met in the provincials... :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 Vantreights 0

Vantreights was a very skillful side that lacked finish. Sixfyv played very well today and kept it even into the first half. Delta had the odd chance but most of the pressure came from Vantreights. Delta played much better in the second half and were rewarded with 2 goals. 'Treights had a glorious chance to tie it at 1 but a easy header went over the bar.

Notes:

2 red cards for Vantreights 1 off the field and 1 for a tackle just before the final whistle. Delta missing 6 guys. I believe Vantreights was undefeated this year. Nice Beckham pony tail on the one guy and nice bus. Their fans are a bunch of twats, some 400lbs guy calling the Delta player "Doughboy"... that's like KNVB calling someone a cnut isn't it? ;)

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum/Millsy,

WAB`s report was not too far off, Sap was in control of the game for about 75 minutes with maybe about a 15 minute letdown period. (in which no real danger came about)
But still over 90 minutes I can`t remember one quality chance from your squad, can you???

My question for you is what are you guys doing going into provincial cup with only 15 guys signed with a cat team that finished first????????? I would think that would be some good depth.
Maybe the coach should give his head a shake....(might be a reason so many have left the ridge to play elsewhere....)

Not to rip any of the current players as they are all a bunch of great guys but maybe it is time to shake up the squad and add some new young blood!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sap 3 - GEU 0

MILLSY said:
Bob,

Your a twat you guys didn't completely control the game. Yes you were the better team on the day and the score reflected that but Inter going to destroy you guys. Don't flatter yourself about your 3-0 win over us we had 4 starters on the bench due to injury 2 of which are our fowards. All class by your supporters having a go a me with a couple to go and your your up 3 bagel. Good luck in the next round! :(
Well, I can't control all of our HUGE contingent of fans :rolleyes:. OK, we didn't completely control the game, but we did control most of the 1st and the entire 2nd. But do you really beleive that the score flattered us? I know you guys worked hard to keep up with the 1st half tempo, a pace which you were obviously unaccustomed to. Our wingers had no trouble down the flanks. You ran out of gas at the start of the 2nd and really didn't have much possession. The game really should have been a lot worse....6-7 perhaps.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In regarde to signing cat players we had two cat players playing for 60-70 minutes of the game with three injured prem players out with injuries. In no way is it a slag to the cat players but we are not going to win a prov game with cat players playing that many minutes, with not alot of experience. Sapperton well deserving of the victory, well done to the other two fvsl teams good luck in round two

canstillfeelingqueezyduetotheflu :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0