Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ranger

"Horrible goal on their part, big bounce (odd bounce) over our keeper’s head. We also fu$%ed it big time in their 18 box several times.

Well as I said our goal was a fluke but they did not fcuk it up big time........both their goals should have been prevented by my d but they weren't and I'm not gonna complain because they did play harder.....I guess some thought this would be our first win and f'd the dog.........they did deserve to win their first game since last year though

as for you, are you the guy I saw at the VMSL office getting the cards

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greetings from Toronto

TS, Cougars et al...I know you were hoping to catch my premiere act of the "Disappearing Hands" but alas, my employer required my services in the Land of Milk and Honey, aka Toronto.

Even if I was in Vancouver ,we appear to have acquired a "real" keeper(I am going to hold my breath on this one as noone on my team has commented on him directly). I would probably have been running amok on your backline taking 2 weeks of frustration out on your defenders.

As for Dap's p.k., what can I say? His American Pie skills are renown at our practices. Dapotayto goes down faster than a "Female Stifler". There are times the ever mysterious turf monster pulls him down when no one is around him. Usually when this occurs he will be in possesion of the ball and in alone on net. However it does happen all over the field and under varying sets of circumstances. Anyways, we need some of those calls as Mickster can attest to. Or should I say Mickster's ample midrift which has subjected a few lesser forwards to a kiss with the turf and a trip to the peno spot.

No zeros in the Loss column for the Beam but we definitley need some more offence kick. I am hoping that PGS will provide an opportunity to throw the scoring monkey off our backs and build some confidence in front of goal.

-BanishedBonefishBoredinBoomTown-

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh for fcuks sake. I liked the mexican prison analogy better than the female stifler, smartass. As for American Pie, I only do peach pie and I ain't comin' in dry like Bonefish will try. Shouldn't you be working?

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new keep

Yes Bonefish, a real keeper has been signed and for his first test against RFC he performed very admirably. A couple of big stops helped to preserve the point and we could have even stolen the points but we do need to create some more offense as 2 goals in 3 games isn't going to gain us a lot of points. Talking to the RFC linesman, he was asking where our big, black, lethal striker was but with the lethal thrown in there I had no idea who he was talking about?!?

Keeper, if the wife permits I might see you at Adanac, McD's and beer are the only things I'm allowed to consume on my new diet as I'm trying to bulk up to a Watcher like physique. And I want to see Manager meg other people besides just me!!!

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Analogies

Do not take my lethal nature for granted Mick, if you look down the carnage list, you will see the multiple injuries I have inflicted on myself. Tell me a season where I have not fcuked myself someway and I will call you on a lie. I believe T.L's analogy of me was that I ran like a high priced sports car for a week out of the month and would spend the other 3 in the shop.

Sorry Dap, could'nt resist the jab(s). I have lots of materialwaiting for you to invoke glorious pisstakes. -:D ...hmmm..I think I am going to do some work now...

-Bones-

F

fiction

Hello my old Rangers, never thought I'd see the day. In fact, I think I may have hoped to avoid it. Oct.18. . . . one ball between craigy's legs. that's all I want. . . .:p

One win in two years, lookout here we come!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Bones, you're granted the injury excuse for past seasons. You do realize that big things will be expected of you now that you are healthy. Hopefully you and Legs and others can get the offense back up to where we want it. Creedance will be relegated to the backline....... again.......;)

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 4

2A

Primos vs B United :confused:
United vs Maplewood ... Battle of the Lowly
Blaze vs Cobras ... Cakewalk perhaps?
PG Strikers A vs PwC
West Van vs Firefighters ... FF are much better IMO

2B

Bombastic vs PG Rangers
Rangers A vs Shaheen ... Tie
Nomads vs Persia ... who cares?
NK vs Westside ... sorry but standings indicate a Westside win.
Falcons vs Alemania ... Falcons decide not to show up this weekend.

2C
Rangers A vs EWalk ... tie for EWalk again.
JBs vs Strikers ... Closer than people may think as Strikers have new found confidence ;)
WUS vs Ravens
C-Men vs Champlain
Richmond vs Signmaster ... very tight tilt.,

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Creedence, since when do junkies just quit their vices? I'm pretty sure you fall asleep clutching your soccer ball.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2B predictions

Bombastic SC "A" vs Point Grey Rangers

City FC Rangers "A" vs Shaheen SC

Nomads FC vs Persian United

Norvan Falcons vsAlemania SC

NK Hrvat vs Westside Knights

looking forward to meeting several ttp'ers this weekend

:D

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

bombastic - 1
pg rangers - 4

city - 2
shaheen - 2

nomads - 4
persian - 2

norvan - 1
alemania - 1

nk train - 1
knights - 4
***another week of no mcdirty in this thread but another inevitably immature private message from this lunatic:mad: ***

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey bandcamp go shove a flute in your pussy!

Anyways,this is really whats going to happen:
Bombastic 0 Point Grey 3 (pains me to say this)
City FC 1 Shaheen 3
Nomads 2 Persian United 2
Norvan 2 Alemania 2
NK Hrvat 2 Westside 0
A certain team cant stop posting my name!The valume isnt working so be careful what you say you scrawny GEEK!
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0