Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

06-07 Divisional Alignment

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes we (port moody fury) got asked for promotion to premier and took it on the basis of a few things, the biggest being is we want the challenge of the better teams and that will make us a better club at the end of the season. we only finished one win away from promotion last year and promotion was our goal so we semi-feel we deserved our shot and weren't just 'completely' handed our slot. we have added quite a few players that will strengthen our squad and provide us with some more depth and we have a solid club system with 4 teams below us and all of port moody youth soccer to feed us for the future as well.

we are looking forward to the competition this year (and LINESMEN!), we have played some of the premier teams before and we know what we're in for. we're hoping for middle of the pack which is ambitious but as long as we hold our spot and improve and continue to build on what we got we will be happy.

i think it was a good idea to fold the cat division, we personally wouldn't have been able to field a team for it this year but in the future we could if necessary but would rather not because it doesn't provide a good ground for competition like the other divisions do.

as far as the abby club getting put into div 1 goes, i dont think starting in div 2 or 3 would have been that bad for them and thats what would have happened if we didn't have this huge re-alignment but seeing as how they were doing it anyways, and the team will be good enough with some UCFV additions then i dont see a problem with it and it'll be interesting to see them play and how they do.

looking forward to week 1!

brandon

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
good old sampsonitty in the premier threads...

who would have thought?

looking forward to playing you guys again :) it used to be every other month but since we've been playing in dif summer leagues and FVSL divisions we've lost touch, oh so sad . . . :rolleyes:

let the new rivalry commence!:wa:

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
17 year old sluts in div1? ha! thats a fukin joke. sure their fast and talented and definatly will have a 10am kick off. all any other team has to remember is that these kids have not played without linesmen and they definatly havnt played against men, so when you go out to abby, leaving your bed at 7am, after a night of beer and fun just remember shoulders down studs up and send these little pukes back home so their mommies can make them feel better...
if you pound the shite outa 17 year old ass do you go to jail??

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that's just plain angry. Are we feeling a touch old? Jealous they are at the bar slutting it up while you are at home looking after the baby?

Yeah me too.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
if you pound the shite outa 17 year old ass do you go to jail??
I think the legal age is 14 for girls... not sure about guys... though it does make you gay, but that's legal now as well :( Good luck with the boys Hoody :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0