Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've gone back, forth, back, forth on compensation. I was on the record once saying I don't care, the VMSL is essentially Pro / Am anyways, and the other two at times as well. Everyone knows we have quality players out here, why shouldn't they get a bit for their playing time? Why can't a kid who didn't have University in the cards (not all kids are meant to go post secondary) get a bit of cash? Or, why not as an alternative to going to school?

I dunno.

I don't like the poaching because it affected Langley, but that's really the only issue I have, TBH. I'm a capitalist at heart. God knows that as far as footballing goes, we weren't exactly born into the right continent. Why not?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Above- when I stated “Alternative to school”, meant alternative to playing Uni. As has been mentioned here, paying tuition.

It’d be easier if all this was out in the open, no? Sure there is the possible money laundering issue. Again, nothing new. That’s not a crime that players are to bear.

Comments?

I’d love to hear the counter points to this. @lfc4 , you’ve been keeping quiet on this.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are
@dezza and @SmartCoach are good dudes. I've never had a problem with them. The amount of shite talking they are receiving is unreal from this guy. Stfu already. Bus passes and jobs is what we're talking about here? FFS you sound like a baby.
unfortunately, we thought the same . We came to them with OUR club , OUR spot in premier , OUR players and we paid for everything to run the club even players fines they took from us , later we find they file the league papers by their names only every year and slowly stole a spot they did not earn , they did not own , did not pay for , did not even manage, did not support with fields ( only came on game day to prove to the referees they are the ( owners )

do you want to know why they don’t defend themselves , because they are thieves who cannot justify their act . If they say any thing we have all the documents to show their lies ,

believe me , if they did what they did to any club in premier , they would have been eaten alive by the community of that club , they took advantage of us thinking we can’t make their life a living hell . They were wrong . We haven’t even started with them . We are not one or two mad people , we are tons of people who worked over the years to get the team they stole to a good level . And we won’t be quite till they pay for this

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fake jobs , that’s ok with you ? Why don’t @SmartCoach @dezza comment on this
The only cheating that matters is if the team directly violated the parameters of being and Amateur club. Meaning, were the players or weren’t they directly financially compensated for their playing services? Yes or no? Otherwise this is all just sour grapes. Thanks for the entertainment but if you are outing a club for cheating, then get on with describing the cheating, not how you feel wronged on the business end.

Attachments

• 4F83627B-AD90-48E3-995A-63731F28996A.jpeg
    4F83627B-AD90-48E3-995A-63731F28996A.jpeg
    659.5 KB · Views: 55
  • BAE401D5-A2DF-4E4A-B0F5-557337D55A33.jpeg
    BAE401D5-A2DF-4E4A-B0F5-557337D55A33.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 55
Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys let’s all encourage @dezza and @smarcoach to tell us who those contracts were for

let’s find out
Let’s find out

Andrew wants to find out , he may ask you for a raise

come on guys , tell us who were those great managers and coaches you hired
May be those contracts for legit coaches in their club ?? Let’s find out

@dezza and @SmartCoach , could you share who were those contracts for ? What jobs they are or were doing at “ your “ club ?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I refer you to the owlshit, Dr.W-B. You seem to be covered in it. And, in an unexpected outcome, it seems to make you repeat yourself over and over.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry @freddy
We are not repeating ourselves
It just seems that last few posts some people are defending those thugs and say they didn’t do anything wrong so we are reminding them that we haven’t got the answers yet from them about the shite they are covered in ( not just covering others in like your owl ) , don’t you want to know the truth ? I assume if you didn’t , you wouldn’t have followed this thread

We insist we want the answers about the players contracts , @dezza and @SmartCoach , are those snapshots fake ???

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry @freddy
It just seems that last few posts some people are defending those thugs and say they didn’t do anything wrong so we are reminding them that we haven’t got the answers yet from them about the shite they are covered in ( not just covering others in like your owl ) , don’t you want to know the truth ? I assume if you didn’t , you wouldn’t have followed this thread

We insist we want the answers about the players contracts , @dezza and @SmartCoach , are those snapshots fake ???

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should talk more about the time FVSL teams would have won the Provincials

I'm starting to see why maybe one hasn't??

ponder inspector gadget GIF

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry @freddy

#thugs LOL. Might want to find another adjective for the "gruesome twosome". Far from thugs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm starting to see why maybe one hasn't??

ponder inspector gadget GIF
LOL no kidding.

The year you went to the finals, didn't you have some 17 year old Japanese exchange student who was all too happy to pony up $250.00 to play, and turned out to be a key piece?

You also had the Provincial Senior Men's player of the year, who also happened to be the coach's kid, and actually turned down money offers from VMSL squads just so he could play w/ dad? @YoAdrian, been working on your PKs? Should have been watching Dude, not @utah all those years. Well, you must have been, see studs up tackle late in the match. Bloody hell, you should have gone and kicked the other 10, too.

Last edited:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry @freddy

Ironic that you actually repeated yourself. I did LOL at that.

Here's the thing...you go on about how you were cheated, but that was the business arrangement. Partnership fail all the time, file a lawsuit in BC if you really feel cheated. But when you refer to the cheating that was the cash transactions, etc., all of a sudden it is "They", and "them", not "WE". But, YOU gave them the money to allow for the actual cheating you accuse the #thugs of.

Starting to see why folks here are calling BS on you?

Again, you have not exactly revealed anything earth shattering. It's sort of like how Aldergrove folk practice incest, and when the weird kid is born, they hid it under the porch and send down food. Or, in the case of Aldergrove United, they let him play footy, score boatloads of goals, and kick Italians.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of late to the party, is there any chance someone could identify the cast of players and their roles and give us a Coles notes very short version as to what the fcuk Whistleblower is on about?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0