Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the chances of the Premier games being on on Friday? Do the severe minus temperatures get taken into account for players' safety?

There is no official guideline on when to cancel.

Rinos/PoMo and CMF/Croatia proactively re-arranged matches already.

Reactions: GoF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's a straight red at 2:53, my God... the hospital ball the other way in the second half was on the cusp too...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not just a bad tackle, given the score the game was over a long before then.
Not sure why a player would risk even a yellow at that point, let alone take a red.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Westside got a nice late winner in their game last weekend leaving them 2 points from safety.

Crazy thing that the guy who scored the last minute winner was playing in a div 2 cup game the night before against Mission for Central Athletics.

Same name, so he must be registered in both leagues. I only know as someone from Port Moody was at the game and recognized him, so we planned on using it ourselves if they won.

I’m sure the Rovers wouldn’t mind knowing that as I doubt they want to lose their spot in premier.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Westside got a nice late winner in their game last weekend leaving them 2 points from safety.

Crazy thing that the guy who scored the last minute winner was playing in a div 2 cup game the night before against Mission for Central Athletics.

Same name, so he must be registered in both leagues. I only know as someone from Port Moody was at the game and recognized him, so we planned on using it ourselves if they won.

I’m sure the Rovers wouldn’t mind knowing that as I doubt they want to lose their spot in premier.

Did you actually cross reference The Central team list with the Westside boxscore to verify the same name on both?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you actually cross reference The Central team list with the Westside boxscore to verify the same name on both?
I may have jumped the gun on the name.

There is a player on westsides scoring list from a previous game who’s name is on the team list from last week.

However he may have transferred in time.

My bad if that’s the case, should have checked the names before posting.

SoccerDaD14

Jan 22, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I see they assigned VUFC the #1 seed in the Provincial A Cup...BB5 won tonight and should win the league with their last game Friday...would that not give them the 1 seed or does the Imperial Cup winner automatically get that seed....Looks like this could send BB5 to Victoria for the semi-final (if they get there)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0