Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not nice to brag about beating up 13 to 1 some depleted team bud :) but you guys had a really good team...still shocked you boys couldn't make it to the B Cup finals that season.
last thing i was trying to do is brag about beating Romania. Im sure no one gives a shite about what happened in 2011, but what i was trying to show was how inconsistent div 2 is at times...one week you have teams beating top teams another week they fall apart.

Silviu

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're amateurs people have jobs and work weekends, others get wasted before the games...its a miracle if you manage to use the same starting 11 for two weeks in a row. For us lately was a miracle when we had 11. Look at the scores in 2A first 3 rounds: Romania 3-0 S.Arabia...S.Arabia 3-0 B-United...Romania 4-4 Meraloma...B-United 2-1 Meraloma...any predictions?!?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sidelined after blowing the hammy in week 1. Time for predictions then:

2c
Lobbans FC 'A" vs Dasmesh FC Tigers

Rich. Olympics 'A' vs PCOV Benfica

Euro FC vs Metropolitan 'A"

S Delta Rangers 'A' vs Unicorns FC

'
2b
13th. Legion FC vs Norvan Lions 'A'

Albania FC vs Tanoa FC

Bosna SC vs El Salvador

Harps n' Roos vs Burnaby Old Boys

Bombastic FC 'A
' vs
S Delta Royals 'A'

2a
GFC United Lions vs Rino Fury FC 'A'

Caspian FC vs NK Hrvat 'A'

B' United vs Meraloma FC 'A'...upset?

FC Romania 'A' vs Norvan Saints

Saudi Arabia FC vs Green Devils 'A'

thunderbur

Sep 9, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino 5 - 0 GFC lions

Blue controlled the game from start to finish....two bullets from outside the 18.

Lions will have a long season....

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on with the burnaby old boys..some poor results early on.are you guys really that old?I didn't think so,maybe you guys should jump ship and get over to the Masters.Hope you guys can start getting some points in the win column

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
^Assman, I always thought you were one of their players.

Van Utd 2 - 2 Richmond Olympics

Like most of you who played on Saturday, the rain was gross for a good 20minutes. It made the pitch at Hillcrest a joy to play on.haha
We went into the break up 2-0 from an own goal from a wicked cross and then a scrambler infront of goal. Second half the reverse as they scored from an nice header and cross, then forced one over the line in the scrum. Both teams had really good chances to score more goals.

On to a toughy against Metro.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
^Assman, I always thought you were one of their players.

Van Utd 2 - 2 Richmond Olympics

Like most of you who played on Saturday, the rain was gross for a good 20minutes. It made the pitch at Hillcrest a joy to play on.haha
We went into the break up 2-0 from an own goal from a wicked cross and then a scrambler infront of goal. Second half the reverse as they scored from an nice header and cross, then forced one over the line in the scrum. Both teams had really good chances to score more goals.

On to a toughy against Metro.
Ya,years ago..great bunch of lads.I think there is only 5 or 6 lads on the team still since I last played with them.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
what has happened to this forum? no predictions for week 3, only 1 or 2 wrap ups...

After 4 weeks, Div 2a seems to be a wide open division. Then i looked at the other 2 groups, and they also look like it is going to be a very wide open season in all 3 groups.

3 teams are being relegated from each division , is that correct?

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 is shite. thats why this forum is quiet

you realize we can go look at your previous posts right?
"is TTP dying down? no real game reports anymore? no trash talking? AKAL is still shite? Olympics might be the greatest Div 1 team of all..."

Is that why you waste your time on the FVSL forums?

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
and you my friend are doing what in the FVSL forums?

you do realize your name says Shaheenfc right? VMSL too hard for you?

Silviu

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right baback, last 3 teams in each group will go down at the end of the season...next season div 2 will have 2 groups of 12 teams each.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza watch your drink if you talk behind NK backs. Testies might be burning. East side will be alert allot more,keeper is back in town. They will be fine. Blond kid is a good player. He also will be fine. ICSF always sends help to their friends. They all go to fouth and Comercial for coffee. Come out lots of young talent comes to that part of town. Few of your boys are showingup. One or two might transfer to NK soon. Lats say they are not getting any playing time from you. As you should know Base likes Nico an Nelson he allso can send tons of help. Just before Christmas they will get two very good players.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza I coach, I have no time to go but tonight I will see the boys as they play stone throw away from me. They have some very good carecters. Dezza in my opinion they will come to the top. But if the go to div one I think that would be a big mistake. Most work and can only showup to one practice a week. Going to first div is just waste of time. That's more for clubs with youth club to be a feeder system. Watcher is in his forties his drive is not the same. Maybe his kid will step forward in tree years as he gets done with school.
I go and watch lots of soccer but no premier or dive one. Div two is most fun to watch. Refs are all out of shape. Boys drink beer and play good ball. No one takes it way serious. Just good fun.
Watcher and pricher are more about good looking wimen and a cold beer. You have to talk to Branco from Langley to get few kids to lif you guys to premier. Vancity is fartomany clubs for the talent we have. Caps will be droping few if Rennie gets the out of town ticket. He has hell of a job to make the playoffs. But then agin nothing is impossible.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza I coach, I have no time to go but tonight I will see the boys as they play stone throw away from me. They have some very good carecters. Dezza in my opinion they will come to the top. But if the go to div one I think that would be a big mistake. Most work and can only showup to one practice a week. Going to first div is just waste of time. That's more for clubs with youth club to be a feeder system. Watcher is in his forties his drive is not the same. Maybe his kid will step forward in tree years as he gets done with school.
I go and watch lots of soccer but no premier or dive one. Div two is most fun to watch. Refs are all out of shape. Boys drink beer and play good ball. No one takes it way serious. Just good fun.
Watcher and pricher are more about good looking wimen and a cold beer. You have to talk to Branco from Langley to get few kids to lif you guys to premier. Vancity is fartomany clubs for the talent we have. Caps will be droping few if Rennie gets the out of town ticket. He has hell of a job to make the playoffs. But then agin nothing is impossible.

I Agree with every word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0