Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL] Div 1 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick look at standings early in the season... Peg not bothered so far?

1694959651417.png

Fool4Gabagool

Feb 13, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some exciting scenes after the SPFC vs Ares match tonight. Torabi seemed to have a complete meltdown and threatened an SPFC player after the match. To add to the mess, he started screaming that he didn’t care about the division and that he deserves “automatic respect.” Also didn’t fail to scream out “do you know who I am” about four times. Totally understand how good he is as a player but that’s shocking behaviour. Especially for a coach on an “academy” team. I get the sense that a few perceptions of him have been changed tonight .

Fool4Gabagool

Feb 13, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some exciting scenes after the SPFC vs Ares match tonight. Torabi seemed to have a complete meltdown and threatened an SPFC player after the match. To add to the mess, he started screaming that he didn’t care about the division and that he deserves “automatic respect.” Also didn’t fail to scream out “do you know who I am” about four times. Totally understand how good he is as a player but that’s shocking behaviour. Especially for a coach on an “academy” team. I get the sense that a few perceptions of him have been changed tonight .
Still can’t believe this happened… don’t meet your heroes

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, unless Torabi is a Known member or better on TTP, I cant say that I know who he is ;).

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because most of the div 1 squad is over 30.

That's because they kept all the MAFC players. The young guys are playing FVSL Premier.

Farivar played his first season in Vancouver with MAFC and spent a couple seasons on their coaching staff after leaving to play elsewhere.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what the tiebreaker format is for the split? There's a chance a few teams tie for 8th with 19 pts.
First is head to head then if that's a tie goal differential between the teams tied . Supras can't catch anyone . If Serbia tie or win they get in top 8 if not greencaps get into the safe zone

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0