Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2004 -2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are Spurs topping the table and still on for the quadruple out there in Canadia?

Two Canadians convinced their wives to do some swinging. Having swapped wives, one Canadian turned to the other and asked, "I wonder how the girls are getting on?"

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry:

It is ironic that a Pom who views Canada as such a footballing backwater visits a Canadian website to talk about the English Premiership.

as you were,

max

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lecture on irony from a Canadian. Whatever next?

Next you'll tell us Canadia isn't a footballing backwater. Please do I could do with a laugh.

Remind me why this website has take the piss in the address?

As I am, Terry.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
djones said:
Equivalent to a semi-final FA cup match (when the Cup ment something before the '00's)! Everything but the kitchen sink! A war! Well worth the money.

Right result! :D

I agree with everything Crafty and most of what Kippax said (not the stuff about the boy Rooney :mad: ).

The surrounding the ref stuff has got to go! Kippax is right, both teams were terrible yesterday.

Apparently the usual tunnel ritual was at its best followed by the usual whining from the loser:

Who eats soup that quickly after a match? :confused:
some top players drink soup on a regular basis back in the old country !!!half time /some before games !nothing like a drop of bovril ta warm ya up!guess you wouldnt know much about the old country :rolleyes: been a canuck who watches soccer saturday :eek: :confused:

sid

man u looked like they are back to there old winning ways,what bor was it listening to the canuck commentators after the two engerlish lads lost audio ,Canucks should stick to hockey ;)
Forest"rooney looks real fast out there"!"keane to giggs".........giggs with an awsome check................great save from ........carrol......................................................................................................................what do I say next bob?............... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost in translation

Anyone care to translate what the above two posts mean? "Soft ones?" "Soup?" Bloody foreign Spurs supporters.

Tonight's TV

8pm: The Wombles
Poignant tale of how a group of friendly people abandoned their litter-free community in South London to move to Milton Keynes and produced rubbish instead. In a rare interview, Uncle Bulgaria discusses how the so-called midfield Holy Trinity of Orinoco, Wellington and Tobermory coped with their shame and why the disillusioned Bernard Cribbins helped to set up a rival television animation in the same borough.

9pm: Hard Spell
The contest moves to North London, where Arsenal players are paired up and asked to spell each other’s names. Quincy Owusu-Abeyie enjoys a comfortable victory over Edu.

10pm: Football Managers’ Association
Documentary on how the organisation maintains unity. This week Iain Dowie criticises Martin Jol for criticising Iain Dowie’s criticism of Martin Jol, while Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsène Wenger agree to limit each other to five insults per week.

10.30pm: Spit and Polish
Hard-hitting Merseyside police drama in which Spit (El-Hadji Diouf) and Polish (Jerzy Dudek) try to clean up the streets.

11.30pm: Tynefeld
American comedy in which four acquaintances and supposed friends in fact only think of their own interests. Starring Alan Shearer, Craig Bellamy, Patrick Kluivert and Laurent Robert.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry:

all of us Canadians are out to get you. that and the thousands of Spurs supporters out there. we're actually one and the same. you'd best stay tucked away in N5 overdosing on telly.

max

ps. to stay on topic, any predictions for the Chelski-Arse game this weekend?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least you'll admit it. Noone else believes my conspiracy theory. And mentioning Canadia to people has the uncanny effect of making people yawn and quickly make their excuses and leave. Going home to memorise the phone book is the usual excuse. And allow me a preemptive strike before you crack out your Big Book of American Pisstakes (1934 edition): the yawning and leaving early doors has nothing to do with me.

I haven't got a telly since the council burned my house down.

Yes I have a prediction for the Chelsea-Arsenal game.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry:

i wouldn't be so sure. i don't really want to know where you go, who you meet and what you get up to now that you are homeless in N5, but if someone came up to me in the pub and started ranting about "Canadia" and all the websites he visits there, I might give that person the cold shoulder as well. there has got to be a way to get you back indoors and watching wholesome British telly. After all "Come Dancing" with Bruce Forsythe is on tonight, you wouldn't want to miss that gem of British culture. I'd suggest that you try to avoid telling people about your surfing habits and concentrate on just being yourself, and maybe someone will take pity on you, what with Christmas and all.

season's greetings,

max

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max,

Are you a fan of Roy Carroll today? How about the assistant referee? :D

Walks,

How long till we see Tim Howard again?

Too funny!

~Regs.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me take a wild guess ..... another penalty claim for the visiting team ?? :rolleyes: - everyone knows that you don't get those at Old Trafford :D

I watched the first half but then had to go back to work unfortunately ..... If there is a shout for a penalty, I honestly can't believe Spurs made it into United's final 3rd. What was possession at the end of the first half ?? 70% United ??

I'm sure the highlights will be interesting ......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

They will be talking about this one for a long time, trust me :D

And no, it wasn't a shout for a penalty... Carroll never called for the fair catch :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Walks

Originally posted by Walks
I honestly can't believe Spurs made it into United's final 3rd.
The incident kippax is refering to didn't even involve Spurs being in Man Utd's HALF!!! ;) I'm definately not complaining about the missed goal, however the EPL must get some kind of video replay to assists linesmen from shots taken from half way!!! :D

Unrucky Dazza

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carroll's back wheels must've been up in his throat when he bollocksed that up. Good job the lino was a direct relation of the head of the Schutzstaffel. Can't have Spurs beating anyone half-decent can we?

That small town in Fulham keeps winning. ****ing rich twats. You'd think Josie would be able to afford more than one coat.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Walks

Guinness said:
The incident kippax is refering to didn't even involve Spurs being in Man Utd's HALF!!! ;) I'm definately not complaining about the missed goal, however the EPL must get some kind of video replay to assists linesmen from shots taken from half way!!! :D

Unrucky Dazza
usually the linesman is on par with the last man not the goalie son,By the way how is it that you come from northern Ireland & support rangers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid

fcuk britania

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well something needs to be done to help the officials. All these calls that keep getting fcuked up are either going to cost someone the title or a spot in the Prem. I mean between Rooneys "dive" and Tiago's handball and now Carrolls **** up these are important points for these teams.

Watching Chelsea dance around at Anfield like they'd won the league on Saturday I hope someone stuffs em good!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk ........ I think I could've even seen that go in from 50 yards away :rolleyes: . Well, maybe not ........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Holy fcuk ........ I think I could've even seen that go in from 50 yards away :rolleyes: . Well, maybe not ........

Give yourself some credit. You'd have only been 45 yards out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0