Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miss Teen USA 2003

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In news we all can't live without... Kari Ann Peniche, Miss Teen USA of 2003 has lost her crown! Oh, the horror...

The good thing is she sacrificed the crown for a very good case - to pose NAKED in playboy magazine. Bye bye, crown, is what I say!

Kari Ann Peniche graces the pages of Playboy with a history that would supersize any mens magazine's reputation - Kari Ann Peniche is a smokin hottie from Oregon and was crowned no less than Miss Teen USA in 2003. Did I say that already? Hell, I can't take my eyes off of her!

Ok, look at the first picture. She's pretty, huh? Yup. Look at the second picture. Nice fcuking boobies, right? Well... {evil laugh....}

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if you're gay like me? Are there any pictures of men with their tackle boxes dangling about in this Multimedia Gallery area of yours? I do hope so. It would be simple foolishness to fork out money to a website with so much obvious intrinsic value without being able to wank myself into a sweaty frenzy as well.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do your thing Terry, just be careful not to shoot your eye out...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its been awhile since I looked at a teenager like that.

As for you terrytutu, gayness is a mental disorder, so go get yourself some help.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
As for you terrytutu, gayness is a mental disorder, so go get yourself some help.

How do you explain your obvious psychiatric impairment then? You must be one of those horrifying leather-clad benders into his fisting and BDSM if your logic is to be trusted.

Brave of you to come out on TTP, most of the inbred cretins on here seem to be threatened by my homosexuality. Welcome to the club, boyfriend.

It was Eleanor Roosevelt who said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

You've just disproved the old bird's theory, Sheep! Bravo!

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep:

Good to know that gayness is still a "mental disorder" out in Maple Ridge, you probably are still hiding under your desks from the A-bomb and stockpiling dry goods for when the Russkies invade. Thanks for reminding me to lock the doors the next time I drive through ignoramus land.

max

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not entirely wrong Max. There is ongoing research in both pheromone response, and chromosome irregularities, that would indicate not necessarily a mental disorder, but a distinct deficiency or alteration from the hetero model. This still does not excuse his hick mentality. Terrytoo, could you spell check this for me. Thanks Mate.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I dispute the physiology, but genetics, neurological pheromone response analysis, what you're talking about Steve is deviancy pure and simple! All deviants and their deviancy must be stopped, and science had better find a way to cure them! It's all the gingers (too UV sensitive) and the lefties (die sooner) next!

max

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terrytutu, You have some sort of dissociation of the human mind probably multiple personalities or suppressed childhood memories that you cant figure out yet. Were you beaten by your parents? Is your mom your best friend? Perhaps you were picked on or bullied in the school yard or maybe the doctor’s just miss diagnosed you. This would explain many things.

I thought this was a miss usa teen thread? Where is Argyle when you need him

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then why not talk about it somewhere in your posts instead of responding to him.

Personally, I think she's hot!

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
terrytutu, You have some sort of dissociation of the human mind probably multiple personalities or suppressed childhood memories that you cant figure out yet. Were you beaten by your parents? Is your mom your best friend? Perhaps you were picked on or bullied in the school yard or maybe the doctor’s just miss diagnosed you. This would explain many things.

Wowsers, a Premium Member is trying to take the piss out of little old me!! The fact you pay money to post on here makes me think you really know your way around a pisstake so I should quake in the presence of such a well-versed pisstaker. I won't though.

You're not far off, Sheep, for once in your poorly educated and miserable, bigotted existence. Cheers for bowing to popular politically correct pressure and backtracking on what you're really like though; a touching concession. Mental illness is far more PC (and funny) than homophobia.

I have been diagnosed with a slight case of schizophrenia. Can you sing a song with me, Sleep? All together now...........

"There's only two terrytoos, two terrytoos, there's only two terrytoos....... "

Countdown, your spelling is better than usual, you must have worked tirelessly on that post. Your grasp, of, punctuation, like commas, however, is, completely, a,n,d utterly, crap. Once you finish junior school I would hope this improves. Your fixation with commas leaves me panting like a dog on heat.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although i am not the official moderator of this thread, i will still tell both of you to either fcuk off to PM each other, or get on topic please.
If not, i'll be deleting any further off topic posts.

Thanks for you understanding.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
She looks like Paula Abdul's half-sister. Straight up.

Pleased with that then, not-the-official-moderator-of-this-thread?

mod·er·a·tor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (md-rtr)
n. A substance, such as water or graphite, that is used in a nuclear reactor to decrease the speed of fast neutrons and increase the likelihood of fission.

Just so I'm clear, you know, so I don't make any c ock-ups in the future, should I take it that you'd prefer people posted about the perceived delights of a septic, pink-obsessed teenage split-arse than actually take the piss out of one another? You didn't mention the poor bint once, delete yourself immediately otherwise untold horrors will become you. Though, to be fair, judging by the state of your posts most of them already have.

take the piss out of (someone) -- 1. make a fool of, tease (someone); act disrespectfully to (someone) in the hope of causing grave embarrassment; humble, degrade, belittle (someone) 2. humble, degrade, belittle (someone) by getting the better of him.

That's what's written on this website's truly embarrassing "About Us" page.

As the self-appointed shadow-cabinet unofficial moderator of this wonderful thread about paedophilia, homophobia, mental illness and poor old Sheep finding his way in the adult world, I'd like to tell you to either eff off (fcuk? qu'est-ce que c'est ça? As a word it's far too removed from anything I've ever seen before for me to really understand what you could possibly mean)or "PM" someone, whatever the hell that may be.

Thanks for your rigid misunderstanding, the likes of you make it dead easy for the few who do understand.

I expect you'll delete this now will you? Censorship is golden, just golden.

I love Miss Teen USA. I wish I were her as much as the Countdown Conundrum wishes he were me.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0