Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I heard was that you guys were kick and run, all game long. Our D has been horrible this year (even though we only have 5 GA), last year every ball out was a good outlet pass, this year it's hump the ball out like they're scared. Hopefully that will change as our sweeper's finally back and the guys can go back to regular positions. You guys can take 3rd with a win this weekend (provided we do our job).

How is your mid? I heard it was a pretty sickening collision, both ending up in the hospital.
Our Mid spent 5 hours in the Sry Emerg. and will be out with a concussion for the next month or so. I agree with the run and force the play all game long it managed to work in that game as your D did panic from time to time. This weekend we play POMO at home so hopefully MAP will not be a Fish Bowl and we can try to improve this week as well.No predictions on the result but should be a good game I think.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...Yea when i hit should have been a red card, but it's nice to be the team manager/coach/player and have some respect from the refs.

That's not respect... it's blatent cheating unpunished. Wonder how much more help you got from this obviously biased ref.

I know this is Div 2, fraser valley soccer, and I know that refs for men's soccer are hard to come by, but this stuff really pisses me off. There is nothing worse than playing your guts out, and have a ref that is blatently making up rules and favoring one team over the other. I did not see the game, but based on what I've read, I would not be bragging about my dominant team after the ref handed you such a gift.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/225413-post295.html

I hope you were drunk when you wrote this, cuz this iz a tro shus ...
it hurt my heed to read it...

respect is one thing, but I would have no respect for a ref that didn't call the game as it should be called..... if he let you off just because he likes you as a person, then he's a useless tit! I play/manage/coach as well, and if any ref let me off easy because they knew me, I'd lose all respect for him.... and I certainly wouldn't be boasting about it, I'd be em bare assed.:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Mid spent 5 hours in the Sry Emerg. and will be out with a concussion for the next month or so. I agree with the run and force the play all game long it managed to work in that game as your D did panic from time to time. This weekend we play POMO at home so hopefully MAP will not be a Fish Bowl and we can try to improve this week as well.No predictions on the result but should be a good game I think.

Sounds about right, our D was there for a while getting the fetus on the back of his head looked at. He clearly came out better as he should be playing this weekend. It's supposed to be sunny this weekend so you'll be able to play. It'll be a tight game if good Pomo shows up, otherwise it will be another drubbing for them.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not respect... it's blatent cheating unpunished. Wonder how much more help you got from this obviously biased ref.

I know this is Div 2, fraser valley soccer, and I know that refs for men's soccer are hard to come by, but this stuff really pisses me off. There is nothing worse than playing your guts out, and have a ref that is blatently making up rules and favoring one team over the other. I did not see the game, but based on what I've read, I would not be bragging about my dominant team after the ref handed you such a gift.

No gift buddy. The goalie kneed me the ribs on purpose so the ref knew I would be just a little mad. It wasn't call a foul or deliberate. My hand accidently hit the ball out of the goalies hands and the ref knew it. He took my side because I'm a class individual and respected.Soooooorrrryyyyy
You never talk your way out of a card, right? You just stay there like an ass with your finger up your ass. Your an idiot. I talk myself and my players out of cards all the time, I know how to communicate so the ref doesn't make a mistake. Next time I will walk off the field and give myself a red card... Fcuk no. The ref calls the game not the players. Refs respect players that respect them, it's life buddy.

Your mom called your tissue is ready.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/225413-post295.html

I hope you were drunk when you wrote this, cuz this iz a tro shus ...
it hurt my heed to read it...

respect is one thing, but I would have no respect for a ref that didn't call the game as it should be called..... if he let you off just because he likes you as a person, then he's a useless tit! I play/manage/coach as well, and if any ref let me off easy because they knew me, I'd lose all respect for him.... and I certainly wouldn't be boasting about it, I'd be em bare assed.:eek:

Didn't anyone tell you no one respects people that live on the other side of the fraser. Go milk your cow. In cow I mean go suck on your moms tits you little baby.WHHHAAAAAAAAA

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 what did the Nationals cut you?????
or are too old to play??
this is for soccer players not ex soccer players
we play hard every week while you cry on the sideline and
wish you were playing. Do you play your guts out at home???
Loser

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No gift buddy. The goalie kneed me the ribs on purpose so the ref knew I would be just a little mad.

What are you 12??? On purpose... well if it was on purpose:rolleyes: sounds like you had a temper tamtrum to me... next time try holding your breath, or jumping up and down...

It wasn't call a foul or deliberate. My hand accidently hit the ball out of the goalies hands and the ref knew it. He took my side because I'm a class individual and respected.Soooooorrrryyyyy.

I've read about this kind of thing... I think it's called 'estranged hand syndrom'. Ref took your side... because he felt bad for you.

You never talk your way out of a card, right? .

Right, because I'm not a whiner... and I am in control of my limbs. If I was getting a card, it's because I damn well deserved it.

You just stay there like an ass with your finger up your ass. Your an idiot.

I'm not one to normally use a grammer and spelling PT, but I found this very ironic... hey Westcoast, You're an idiot

I'm glad you have joined us here on TTP, we need more jackasses around. I could not care less what you think, and I'm sure the refs in the league really enjoy talking to you. And I'm sure they will get tired of it real quick. You seem like a real retard, and I hope the next time a keeper nails you, it knocks some sense in... hey, it might even cure that problem you have controlling your arm.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you 12??? On purpose... well if it was on purpose:rolleyes: sounds like you had a temper tamtrum to me... next time try holding your breath, or jumping up and down...

I've read about this kind of thing... I think it's called 'estranged hand syndrom'. Ref took your side... because he felt bad for you.

Right, because I'm not a whiner... and I am in control of my limbs. If I was getting a card, it's because I damn well deserved it.

I'm not one to normally use a grammer and spelling PT, but I found this very ironic... hey Westcoast, You're an idiot

I'm glad you have joined us here on TTP, we need more jackasses around. I could not care less what you think, and I'm sure the refs in the league really enjoy talking to you. And I'm sure they will get tired of it real quick. You seem like a real retard, and I hope the next time a keeper nails you, it knocks some sense in... hey, it might even cure that problem you have controlling your arm.

maybe but i doubt it. My arms sway as for a am an ape. Remember 6'4" 280lbs oh and spelling counts on this. I better get out the dickthatsinyourmouth i mean dictionary. I am happy your so glad do you dream of me at night or think of the next stupid to say. Call went my way, I score thats that right????. I am not so glad some homersexual like is think so much about me. Peace.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No gift buddy. The goalie kneed me the ribs on purpose so the ref knew I would be just a little mad. It wasn't call a foul or deliberate. My hand accidently hit the ball out of the goalies hands and the ref knew it. He took my side because I'm a class individual and respected.Soooooorrrryyyyy
You never talk your way out of a card, right? You just stay there like an ass with your finger up your ass. Your an idiot. I talk myself and my players out of cards all the time, I know how to communicate so the ref doesn't make a mistake. Next time I will walk off the field and give myself a red card... Fcuk no. The ref calls the game not the players. Refs respect players that respect them, it's life buddy.

Your mom called your tissue is ready.

one last post cause this guy is for real a plummer....guy listen...i know you didnt talk your way out of that card cause its hard to talk while the refs nuts are scraping your tonsils...thats how you got your respect...you ran the golie he brought his knee up and from what i hear you got a boo boo on your ribs..next time stop before you run into the keeper or move that fat ass of yours outta his way..why would you run him anyways he was huge...then you got up off the ground wiped the tear from your eye and walked by him and smaked the ball (that was in his hands) down..either you were trying to smack the ball loose or your wondering hands were looking for a new stick to play with..it was dead obvious what you were trying to do and you only got a yellow and it should have been a red..thats the rule intential hand ball on purpose is a red card....you got very lucky nothing to do with your debating skills...the ref was just unsure what to call cause hes never ref'd anybody that retarded.....but i guess everyone has a first...the only reason the golie may have been embarassed is your a huge plummer (sh*tty soccer player) and you scored...number 43 is a hockey or basball #....your a plummer you have posted 17 times and 17 times you have failed to bring up one valid point about anything....so good luck "gaining respect" (as you call it) from the refs in the back seat of your car before games....your a plummer,and a horrible soccer player...stick to managing...your jersey was screaming the whole time westcoast i dont fit you......hahahahaha.....k later fags...out

oh yea id also like to thank you as usually my posts are all mis-spelt and sometimes i forget words so it doesnt make sence but you have made me look like a gem..so i do owe you a thank you...oh yea your jokes are not funny at all....but ill tell you what is your yellow jerseys......insert middle finger here....

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk off cnut.... you're team's a pile 'o shite, and you're King Yertle!

i disagree..just look at the power rankings..enjoy your 15th year in div 2.....5 more years and you'll get a watch....but i am the king though so your half right....out....

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't anyone tell you no one respects people that live on the other side of the fraser. Go milk your cow. In cow I mean go suck on your moms tits you little baby.WHHHAAAAAAAAA

My mother passed away last year after a long struggle with cancer... but thanks for your compassion.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast you have to be the biggest jackass out there. You have no right slaggin' Backline off or Guru you don't know them and you haven't played against them. You must be the stupidest guy on this site.thanks for making us all that much more stupid by wasting our time reading your shite posts. muppet.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i disagree..just look at the power rankings..enjoy your 15th year in div 2.....5 more years and you'll get a watch....but i am the king though so your half right....out....

Hey!! I only said that cuz you said:

this site suxs nobody talks smack all the time.
I was only doing what you asked... sheesh, some people are never happy.... I don't even know what team you play for.... and it's 14 years in div 2.... I'm taking this year off for rehab:bronco::knvb::wa:...

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast is number #13, not sure how you can miss that Dopeashell since his jersey is sooooooo huge!!! haha relax people its only soccer...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast is number #13, not sure how you can miss that Dopeashell since his jersey is sooooooo huge!!! haha relax people its only soccer...

But this is fun :D I could have swore it was #113. Ba dum chih (you know the sound I'm trying to spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts