Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you & your team have no balls left ....maybe considered QUITTERS

Wow, talk about rising from the dead. I know you like balls, especially Kerr's. Of course we are going to be up for the game this weekend - we are looking to finish strong before we leave this division.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Junction, there is winning and there is winning gracefully.

The league is no easy feat to win and you guys have shown over the past few season that you are a good team. Congrats to PM on winning the league. Good luck to you next year.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the worst games I have been apart of. Neither team was interested and both teams were just walking around like it was the last 10 minutes of a scrimmage.

Amen, that was pathetic. The only good thing was the weather and the pints. The Leafs losing was OK but I'd have rather stayed home and watched the hockey game than be part of that performance. The ref did see the guy walking to the park. And, who cares, 1 sub between 2 teams in what should have been a decent, hard fought game between 2 teams that pretend to dislike each other.

Adding to the enjoyment was the reffing, boy was it questionable. The ref was accused of being a homer by the ND linesman but I would say he was equally bad for both teams. I don't know that we have had him this year, I hope we don't see him again.

I hope that was a disinterested ND or was that why you have dropped from last year? Fast and physical last year and I think 2nd overall?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It hasn't been like that all season but we have had some shocking performances. We seem dead set on playing an offside trap, even though there is not linesmen. When the other team has 4 or 5 questionable breakaways the ref is going to let let a few go, we have had a goal scored like that almost every game. The biggest issue is we have a solid starting line-up on paper and no depth. We lost 5 or 6 starters due to travel, shift work and injury throughout the season and now our starting line-up resemembles a bottom half div 1 team at best. With 3 of your 4 top D-men missing most of the season, we have watched our goals against go from one of the best to one of the worst. The most frustrating year I have ever been apart of.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission 2-0 twu...nice drive out to cloverdale athletic.
how this team beat pm last week i have no idea. Even if this was just a bad preformance i can't seem them being good, they never once tried playing the ball on the ground it was all big swoosh style upto their big striker who did nothing either. It was probablly pretty boring to watch as neither team made any chances really, cause we wasn't at our best either. 0-0 at half we was playing terrible went into the changing rooms kinda looekd around and just said how bad they were, came out 2nd half got a lucky break as our 1st goal was offside, i no as i scored it. After going 1 up though we dominated the game minus about 5 mins of them having a decent spell, which they still didn't look like scoring on. Then in added time we added a super diving headed goal to sure up the points.
p.s twu players if i was you i would tell the kid wearing leg warmers to probally not its kinda embarrasing even for the opposition to be on the same field.

I think it's more that you're playing again is why you made them look so bad ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say Congrats to the Gunners on thier promotion...
Welcome to Premier guys...
You deserve to be here and we look forward to many great games.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say Congrats to the Gunners on thier promotion...
Welcome to Premier guys...
You deserve to be here and we look forward to many great games.

Unlike you guys who needed us to beat them for you, with the promise of gifts which never came.

Not even a pizza and a free haircut!

mmm pizza.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that last year??? Zaurrini which club you play for again as im gettin old and cant remember ,,but a deal is a deal,,message me and Ill send over a bunch of stuff for you and your guys,,Was there anyone else?? just message me and Ill get it right to ya,,I just printed off a bunch of gift certificates..I hooked up Peace Arch and all the guys and wifes have stopped in my treat..ask them..
No shite ,,its my pleasure..

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that last year??? Zaurrini which club you play for again as im gettin old and cant remember ,,but a deal is a deal,,message me and Ill send over a bunch of stuff for you and your guys,,Was there anyone else?? just message me and Ill get it right to ya,,I just printed off a bunch of gift certificates..I hooked up Peace Arch and all the guys and wifes have stopped in my treat..ask them..
No shite ,,its my pleasure..

Last year, last game.
Moody wins they get promoted.

Zaurrini guarantees a win.

Ghouse makes promises.

RANGERS win 1-0

ACBC get promoted.

Check with JTL (Dewdney), I recall reading a post there too....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember,,Just message me and Ill send over a whole lot of stuff you guys and your wifes will love.. really!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you know your in recession when the gifts have gone from hookers and blow to pizza and a hair job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0