Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 DIV 1: Your team's 09 MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought it would be interesting to create a thread were each team could have their say on who is their mvp this year and why.

My choice for the Dymamo this year is between our coach Sub and our striker Guile. Sub definately pulled some strings during our 11 game unbeaten streak in doing the team and "Sub" selections, also making some tuff choices on what goalie to start.

We turned our season around this year against NDFC, and our striker poped the winner for us in that game. He was also our teams leading scorer by a long shot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a forgettable year, we did have a very bright light in young Devin Gilroy, 18. Kid came in 1/2 way through after UFV finished their CIS season, and was essentially our only goal scorrer in that 2nd half. Bright future for the kid.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a forgettable year, we did have a very bright light in young Devin Gilroy, 18. Kid came in 1/2 way through after UFV finished their CIS season, and was essentially our only goal scorrer in that 2nd half. Bright future for the kid.

Why the hell is playing with you guys? That"s a good way to ruin a career! :D

HJ

PS Still waiting for my lunch at the drive by resatuarant

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm only an e-mail away HJ.

And on Devin playing with us: I just think he's realy not that smart. Only reason I can think of.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, we also had a guy from the UFV team play for us again this year after CIS finished up, and of course a very welcome addition.On another very funny note, Wagner kept asking him to play for the Prem team but he refused.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if we had any invites this season...last year yes. Not shocked if we didn't, as we were playing like shite most the year. If any, Devin, Sean Kelly, and Jordan Roslund (assuming he can put in a lot more time next season) will be the kinds of players Mike will want to call up. Kelly actually had a very good season, too.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd say that our mvp (PASelects) would have to been our striker Al - when he went down with injury, we pretty much lost the rest of the games... top goal-scorer and probably top set-up man... Other starting striker was pretty good too, but missed not having Al doing all the dirty work...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big nose? MVP?

Ask Al about the time I tried to cut his grass in BCIT, after a road trip. Good times, good times.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Strikers- Stallion

Thanks, and although my contributions were of the utmost importance (almost all my goals were either winners or equalizers, assists too) there just weren't that many of them :D It would have to go to rookie7, he had double as many points as anyone on our team, and was almost always the most noticeable guy on the pitch for us.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, and although my contributions were of the utmost importance (almost all my goals were either winners or equalizers, assists too) there just weren't that many of them :D It would have to go to rookie7, he had double as many points as anyone on our team, and was almost always the most noticeable guy on the pitch for us.

yeah everytime we have played you guys corey has stood out no offence

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

He wasn't that guy lined up against me in our match, was he Stallion? The guy that got pulled at about 35 because he had trouble keeping pace and containing a 34 year old?

Not the same guy?

;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He wasn't that guy lined up against me in our match, was he Stallion? The guy that got pulled at about 35 because he had trouble keeping pace and containing a 34 year old?

Not the same guy?

;)

Nope, it was a different guy. I'm not sure who you're referring too, but I'm pretty sure he pulled himself out of fear from getting hacked by the 34 year old :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0