Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zack Kassian

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willie has already pulled Erickson off the Sedin line and plugged in...fcuking Janick Hansen.

I love his work rate, but come on, enough already of him on the top line, he's a great 2nd or 3rd line player.

If anything, why not Virtanen? Or, leave Erickson there and let them sort it out?

I have to say, can't stand Willie D's coaching style. I want him out of town now...

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah. He is in tough. Coaches play for wins now.
But he doesn't have the team to win now. So he is impatient and will move it around.

Lou looks like crap. He was never a high end player anyways. More of a top 6 good player in his prime. And he is passed his prime.
That top line is too slow all together with the new young faster NHL. So I agree he needs to break them up for now.

Reality is we are a bottom 5 team with what we have. No coach can change that. All we should want is our young guys to develop and we get some top 3-5 picks over the next few seasons.

Perhaps trade the twins at the deadline for a first overall and some other pieces. For a team about to make a cup run. Gives a decent team a 2nd line pretty much. I don't think that will happen. But I would rather some first rounders come in then nothing like hamhuis.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Completely agree with this line of thinking.

I'd like to see Virtannen up with the twins, he was a highly rated 1st round pick in a good draft year, time to give him the minutes.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bright light and story of the season smashed to bits by management. Again.

Stetcher sent to Utica.

:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me. It's really hard to support this team when they have this unattainable vision of "rebuilding on the fly", or whatever it is they are calling it.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. But perhaps they want to showcase some of our D talent and then make a trade.
Stetcher is on a two way. So no issue in dropping him up and down and being taken on the waiver.

Triumpkin needs a look. And maybe we trade an elder or something for futures.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is far from the Kassian debate but Stetcher could possibly be the "diamond in the rough" I was talking about but we don't give any of these guys long term looks!!! Instead we give them the opportunity, get their hopes up, then kick them in the teeth because some guy we drafted in the 1st or 2nd round may finally be rounding into form.
I think we miss the boat on a lot of players because we shaft them and never give them a good chance to prove themselves. They become injury fillers. And it's been proven that "sending them down" rarely develops them In Vancouver anyways

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0