Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Y-league try outs

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that U13 boys are faster than Masry. Is that true? Stick to greens. I hate like hell to see one of the keepers in need of hard work outs. Cromab what is going on? Why is that dam truck talking. Alert to MBI members. Over trying always stops the prodactivity. Some Y league sides look good, other not so much. Room for improvmernt is always good.

Mr. base You are in violation of your Parole ....

1) Talk of U13 boys is prohibited!

2) Being within 1000 metres of parks and playgrounds is prohibited!

3) Consumption of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited!

4) Use of computers with internet connection prohibited!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nothing better than to be sure if you know few guys that do play very well and are just as young as Gaghan. My point is more about having a bigger NASL,having three four more Canadian sides for these young guys to have a place to play. All that work in Y league for what if only one or two guys get to play in a upper soccer.
We must have a stracture in place befor we start developing.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abandon SYL until professional teams are in place??? Um, what in heavens name would happen to our national team? Let alone the medical bill rising in this country if youth programs of all sports are abandoned until professional environments are in place!

And yes, we MOST CERTAINLY need 3-4 NASL teams, plsu 3-4 MLS teams in place in this country. FC Edmonton is a good start. Highlanders will move up. Ottawa should get a team? I could see another team in Toronto, and maybe now one also added to Calgary or even Winnipeg.

Besides the point....SYL is around the corner - any news? changes? predictions?

I'll make a safe bet that Mountain FC wins a lot on boys and girls side at all ages!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirrow you make me lough. It is good that you are all abouth youth soccer. Just do me a big faver and join PCSL in U16 next year even if you belong to SYL. We must unite in orther for soccer to grow here. We have far tomany splinter leagues.
All as one and we will kick Amarican ass. Did you see Inter today. No Italians on the pitch and a Porto coach still came out with a win. Ten guys in the box. Frigen borring
but a win is a win.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no issue with PCSL having a u16 league. I am just saying the players who would actually join such a league are already in SYL - unless the SYL programs switch over to PCSL it won't happen.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirrow tell me something. Why are kids paying for new player insurance during the summer season. Insurance runs from Aug. to Aug. each year. Costs could go way down if some one was to check it out. It also goes on in the other senior men summer leagues. It might turn agley if some one starts to check that out.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Y-League news,

Our U-16 Mountain Boys team have started our season and played Quest University in an exibition which we won 2-0. We will be playing some other Colleges as well during the pre-season to get us prepared for the season.

How are the other teams starting off?

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base - i (was!) a lowly assistant coach. That is a question for the powers that be who run all the SYL clubs and/or BC soccer. I can tell you they are also requiring PCSL teams to pay insurance in summer on top of winter.

Well done Masry! No clue how other SYL teams are starting off. Trying to get my u18's to play Abby teams. Let ya know.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirrow now you know what the soccer here is all about. You pay to platy. In winning countries they pay for your good play. Something is going on. But in true fact it is wrong. Players pay twice for the same insurance. I wonder where does the money go. That is why I say one league for all. PCSL is the best by far. And no they do not colect the insurance money from the players as long as they have the pink slips to prove that the player did play in VMSL or Fraser Valley soccer league.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, this country is far too much (or just this province?) about money-collection in this sport. I must say, Abby has it somewhat correct - the PDL team is free for the guys (last I heard anyway).

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbi was always ahead of Surrey and Langley when it comes to development. Many guys from England live there. They have a better view of what has to be done. They are more hands on and do not care about baby bay boys. Play the game play it to the whisle and move. I like their style and heir aproch on the game.
You coudl even see a NASL side in Abbi in next ten years. I would love to see them in PCSL. PDL is no better than PCSL. I think they just do that for one reason. It shows the players across the line. Some guys might get a Universety ride across the line.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. What is a Baby Bay Boy?
2. NASL in Abby? Not a prayer - can't see a sufficient stadium being built, and where will the sponsors come from?
3. University scholarships is EXACTLY why they are in PDL - sending players off to university is priority #1 - anything beyond that is just a bonus (Ie, the boy who went to Germany via Whitecaps).

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bettermirror said:
1. What is a Baby Bay Boy?
2. NASL in Abby? Not a prayer - can't see a sufficient stadium being built, and where will the sponsors come from?
3. University scholarships is EXACTLY why they are in PDL - sending players off to university is priority #1 - anything beyond that is just a bonus (Ie, the boy who went to Germany via Whitecaps).

That's gagan who played whitecaps, he used to play for Abby. He is a year younger than me and came to Florida with me and the team above my age. He was always good obvs tho. But base you need to stop it's useless man you have minimal good ideas and the rest are retarded.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Misson you sound like a guy with a stinky finger. They say man with eachy but wake up with a stinky finger. Stay posative. Croaker was a lust guy with bit of talent from your area. There is no money playin in div three soccer. They all come back in two years. Only if we Add to NASL that local kids can stay here and play ball. Guys like you got to lay off them funny hearbs.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Lust guy." That's great. Erm....but can someone define it for me???

We all agree NASL in this region would be GREAT! The only place it can or will happen is in Victoria.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berga no commet on your post. I was thinking of you on that last post how the hell are you? One thing for sure some guys are comming out. And saying that NASL will be needed in more local cities . Victotia good if they do. I think it will be Ottawa and Winipeg before Victoria even Calgary might jump in to it since Edmonton went in. Residency added Dellrimple to their coaching now. Wao look out for kick and run ball.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirrow now you know what the soccer here is all about. You pay to play. In winning countries they pay for your good play. Something is going on. But in true fact it is wrong. Players pay twice for the same insurance. I wonder where does the money go. That is why I say one league for all. PCSL is the best by far. And no they do not colect the insurance money from the players as long as they have the pink slips to prove that the player did play in VMSL or Fraser Valley soccer league.
Mr. Base, since you are helping Khalsa can you tell me who pays to run Khalsa. Are you and Parm paying the costs out of your own pockets. Do you pay or your winter team? One way to change things so players do not have to pay is to have supporters and coaches like you pay the players fees. Maybe you are already doing that. Are you?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0