Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE Documentary's A&E

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen a few. Also caughtva couple episodes of the missing treasures. Maybe its just me but if Taker and Kane showed up at my place looking for Kane's mask I'm handing over pretty quick

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally rank them with no bias as my favorite has always been the Macho Man.
wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE

Piper
Stone Cold
Macho
Andre

Side note crazy story about the match above. Both wrestlers memorized 162 moves to complete the match its a crazy story how much Macho prepped for matches

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally despicable. A bunch of guys who consume vast amounts of steroids and who play act in the ring. Its has been very lucrative entertainment business for McMahon and a few of his stable. Even dignifying the WWE bullshit by responding to this thread is causing me to go the cooler for another beer.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally despicable. A bunch of guys who consume vast amounts of steroids and who play act in the ring. Its has been very lucrative entertainment business for McMahon and a few of his stable. Even dignifying the WWE bullshit by responding to this thread is causing me to go the cooler for another beer.
SO much wrong in this post that replying makes me want to hit the cooler

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch the Michael's documentary last night, pretty good. The amount of blow and booze this guy consumed was just shocking and even more crazy was his way he turned his life around and the bombshell he married

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts