Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWC 2003 - Who would you play aginst Japan?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't agree more. But unfortunately it does not look like they will get the proper coaching from Pellerud.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Lang will be fighting the battle of the bulge in a couple of years. She certainly looks like she has a lot of BP(balloon potential). For a 16 year-old, that is a large arse and the fact she hides it with her jersey....well, that's just something I thought I did. Anyway, number 17 on Sweden is a gem. We need more women like her on our national team. Look for the Club Ireland calendar in a store near you on March 17th. :)

Captain

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That soccer Sunday night was ter-ri-ble. Honestly, I'd rather watch big George and the Langley Clones battle it out for div. 2 supremacy in the FVSL than that shite. Shocking that they packed the stadium for that.

Kara Lang scores on a predictable free kick to the far corner. The keeps should have had that, but it was a hard shot for a girl to stop. She needs to work on her wrist strength. That said, how about the female color commenter, stating "Not many men can strike a ball as hard as that". Right. Not many men under the age of 13 can strike a ball as hard as that.

Get used to it. We will be subjected to that shite until Mini Dudette takes over the midfield for Team Canada.

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although I hate the way Canada plays and fell asleep watching their last match only to wake-up with ten minutes left in the game not surprised that they were losing, there is still something to be said about how far they did go. They play with a lot of aggression and work their asses off, I think they should be commended for that. Can you imagine if someone took that work-rate and fashioned it into a style of soccer that actually involved passing...that's crazy talk, I know. I don't know how many times while watching the game I said, "now kick it as hard as you can!" and they actually did, it became quite amusing actually. I wonder when they watch the game tapes what they think, do they think it looks good, are they frustrated, or are they happy with this style of play? Oh well, I hope they beat the U.S., even if the winning goal comes from a Kara Lang "shoss." A win is a win is a win.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, and further to that, I hope the CSA recognizes this, and invest enough into the program to fund 20 or so girls to train together all year long. This is atainable, as opposed to the men's program .

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
idiots.........

From today's Ally Ross 'On T.V.' page in The Sun..............
Latest from the Women's World Cup, according to commentator Dan O'Hagen: 'China, probing and squeezing the Canadian women, looking for their opening. But the Canadians are just sitting on them.'

World class.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0