Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy I would say with the odds a few bucks on RVD couldn't hurt. He's extremely entertaining and they should push him soon winning the rumble could be the way.

The other two I would look at are Jericho and Rhino but knowing the wwf it will be HHH.

Those are simply eduacted guesses, not like my football pics;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Al Tomka

Jinky,

Classic... where did you find that gem of a pic?

Mexi,

I agree with your choice of Triple H... I suppose he should be back by then and the WWF will be looking for some sort of angle (no pun intended) to get him back into the game (again, no pun intended).

~TBwhothinksheisexposingwaytoomuchinfoonhowmuchhereallyfollowsthissoapopera:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For entertainment......

Definitely for entertainment Randy Poffo, Leaping Lanny's brother, has to be considered one of the best, especially with lovely innocent Elizabeth by his side. His voice was second to none.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ladies....

Originally posted by bertrum
Lets talk about the history of wrestling and who who or is the most entertaining wrestler of all time. Whether it be Rick Flair, Ricky Steamboat, The Honkey Tonk Man, Hogan, Dusty Roads etc etc. Who is the best their was, the best their is, the best their ever will be?

Eric Frolic from All Star Wrestling. Saturday's at the BCTV studios. You gotta love it.:)

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
best finishing move?

i remember when Oliver & i would stay up until 1230am to watch that crap. when the wrastlers had a bit of personality.

hands down, no question in my mind the Camel Clutch. once the Iron Sheik got you in that one, game over.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true.....

Simon,

You're very right about the Iron Shiek. He had great personality along with his tag-team partner, Nikolai Volkoff.

EEEE RRRRAAAANNNN NUUUMMBRRRR ONEEEE

It is amazing how much the camel clutch looks like a few of today's finishing moves.......:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Russian hero...

Here is Volkoff and his manager at the time, Breznikov. Great stuff. Volkoff and the Iron Shiek were touring earlier this year according to one of the web sites I just checked. They have to be near 60 by now, old enough to sign for Peg.

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True

They have to be near 60 by now, old enough to sign for Peg

But too old for the TTP Hockey Pool.

~TBwhomadethisrulesothatthecaptainhasmoreofachancetowinwhenhepicksForsberg.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another great finishing move....

Simon,

Remember this finishing move. There was very little one could do after the BUNDY SPLASH followed by a FIVE count.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexi as a wrestler. Complete with catchphrase.
pcwsig.gif

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on King!!!

The King is back!!! Ric Flair as co-owner of the WWF!!! All hell is breaking loose.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What!!!?

When the hell did that happen??? When did this thread pop up? ohhh.... what a great day.

knvbdidnotknowthiswashere:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Goldberg?

That happened Monday night... someone in the office told me...

~TB.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Russian wrestlers

I thinkm the best of all time has to be Nikita Koloff and his marathon, bloody matches with MAgnum TA and The American Dream Dusty Roades. NWA and Stampede Wrestling where the best. Cage matches, blood and a lot more crazy schenanigans SP?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I wasn't on here.....

Figures! I was lurking and I missed it. (sign of an addiction? perhaps!)

From What I gather when Vince took over WCW the "stars" all had contracts! They had to be paid. Wrestling or not. So most of the big names from WCW are a home getting fat. I aslo heard Goldberg got a big pay day but never really wanted to wrestle. I doubt you'll see him around.

Word on the street is The Big Sexy is going to return.:eek:

knvbishome:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An update for KNVB

From the WWF homepage......

This past Sunday, Mr. McMahon's dreams came true when he put the Alliance out of business, becoming the most powerful man in sports entertainment.

On RAW, however, Mr. McMahon's bliss turned into a nightmare when he discovered that his children, Shane and Stephanie, had previously sold their 50 percent ownership of the Federation to sports-entertainment legend Ric Flair!

This Thursday on SmackDown!, we'll hear more about this potentially-dangerous partnership between the "Nature Boy" and Mr. McMahon!

Also, in traditional Thanksgiving Day fashion, Trish Stratus will defend her Women's Championship against Stacy Keibler in a pool of gravy in the Annual Gravy Bowl Invitational!

This Thursday will also see The Rock and Rob Van Dam team up to challenge the Dudley Boyz for the Federation Tag Team Championship!

Catch a special Thanksgiving episode of SmackDown! this Thursday on UPN! Check your local listings for time and channel.

I will watch........only for the Gravy Bowl. ;) Stacey Keibler covered in gravy. Arghaaghhhhgrhhhh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts