Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WrestleMania

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrestle Mania

The matches are already starting to shape up for the WWF's biggest show. I'm sure it will still be HHH vs Y2J for the title. I also know The Rock will go with Hulkster for the greatest ever honours. What else?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rock vs Hogan

From the pages of the WWF

Hogan said he was the reason everyone was there, and he put the Federation on the map. He called himself the biggest icon in the business. He said nobody in the business would go down being as big as Hollywood Hulk Hogan. He called himself the biggest star past and present in the business, and there would never be a bigger star.

Suddenly, The Rock’s music hit and the Great One marched into the ring! The Rock circled Hogan with an evil stare. The People's Champ said many thought they would never see Hogan and The Rock in the same ring. He said he heard what Hogan said, and agreed with him on some things. He asked Hogan if he thought it was the people that drove him from the Federation.

Hogan began to respond, but Rock cut him off and said it didn’t matter what he thought!

The Rock said that the people loved and believed in Hogan, as did he. But the Great One said that the fans had had years and years of Hogan eating vitamins and Hulkamania running wild. After a while, the fans began to run, then pulled down their pants and took a crap every time Hogan opened his mouth!

The Rock complimented Hogan for being an icon and one of the best ever. The Brahma Bull then asked if Hogan would like to highlight one more WrestleMania … with The Rock! The crowd roared in excitement as Hogan sneered into Rock’s face. The arena swirled with a mix of “Rocky” and “Hogan” chants! Hogan called Rock the "flavor of the month" and said that guys like The Rock are a dime a dozen. Hogan asked why the People's Champ thought he was even in Hogan’s league. The Great One cut Hogan off with a stiff hand and demanded a simple yes or no. The Rock spelled it out for Hogan, saying the match would decide who will go down in history as the best ever.

The Rock then said maybe it wasn’t up to him or Hogan to decide. Maybe it was up to the people! The Rock asked the crowd if they wanted to see the two go one-on-one at WrestleMania, and the people screamed in unison. The Rock cupped a hand to his ear in old-school Hogan fashion and elicited more roaring from the crowd! Finally, Hogan glared right into The Rock’s eye and said yes!

5 minute MAJOR

Feb 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
to hell with the nwo and hogan, did anyone see what Austin did to them on Smackdown, that was shades of the old Stone Cold we haven't seen in awhile.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT? Yeah that was brilliant. Who do you suppose will "team up" with Stone Cold? Surely there not going to have him take on the nWo by himself. The Rock for sure but I'm betting there's going to be a third.

5 minute MAJOR

Feb 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard, for Wrestlemania Stone Cold is going to take on Scott Hall, and the Rock is going to take on Hogan, both made apparent after Thursday's Smackdown. I also have a feeling the title match is somehow going to be made a triple threat match with HHH, Angle, and Jericho as the headliners. The Undertaker vs Ric Flair thing will probably happen and the APA are taking on Billy and Chuck for the tag-team titles. I've also heard that Wrestlmania is going to be about 4 hours long this year, most pay per-views are usually about 2 and 3/4 hours long.:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are all the TTP Jabronies?

Some facts on Wrestlemania, the World Wrestling Federation's annual sports entertainment extravaganza:

First show: March 31, 1985.

First main event: Hulk Hogan and Mr. T defeated Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff at New York City's Madison Square Garden.

Last year's main event: Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Rock to win WWF championship in front of 67,925 fans at Houston Astrodome.

This year's main events: Chris Jericho vs. Triple H for WWF championship; Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock; Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Scott Hall.

This year's crowd: More than 60,000 tickets sold for Wrestlemania X8 at SkyDome; Wrestlemania 6 at SkyDome in 1990 drew 67,678 fans, a stadium single-event attendance record.

Largest crowd: 93,173 at Wrestlemania 3 at Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan in 1987; still a world indoor attendance record.

Number of countries with WWF programming: About 140, in 13 languages.

Celebrity appearances in past years: Cyndi Lauper, Muhammad Ali, Mr. T, Aretha Franklin, Alice Cooper, Vanna White, Donald Trump, Regis Philbin, Alex Trebek, Macauley Culkin, George Steinbrenner, Chuck Norris, Henry Winkler, Burt Reynolds, Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Mike Tyson, Pete Rose, Ice T.
Remember when Vanna White was hot and Paul Orndorf was, erm, wonderful?

Ah, to be a kid again... :rolleyes:

Predictions in the 3 main events:

The Rock over Hollywood
Triple H over Y2J
Scott Hall over Stone Cold

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hollywood

Sorry Regs,

There is no way the powers that be will decide in favour of one guy or another.
Hogan DID make the WWF, and they owe it to him not to lose this match.
The Rock will get massacred by the NWO...maybe even a little spray paint!!!
N W O

In their primes who would win???
Sounds like a poll.

Zaurrini

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 minutes for Interference.

Just once TheRob would like to watch a night of wrestling without any match interference. Is that too much to ask?:(

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
are yo on glue

firstly we all know it's fake and the determination of who will win is determined by which will get the bigger reaction (= more support = more money) having said that they will never let scott hall beat on stone cold. stone cold is a fan favorite no matter how they bill him and yes to let scott hall defeat him would build huge contraversary (??sp), but no one will buy it. scott hall is a mindless, waste of human life, his wrestling abilities are shabby to say the least and without hogan and nash he would be nothing but a drunken loser you might see on the downtown eastside. wrestlemania is too big of an event to see something that retarded. sorry if i come across aggressive I just can't stand scott hall and this whole nwo thing is getting hard to bear.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.wrestlemaniahistory.com/wm03/results/videos.html

Go to the above address and check out the Steamboat - Savage match... classic 80's wrestling.

Or click on THIS ;) OOOHHHH Yeaaaaah.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two bits!

Wrestling is no better than daytime soaps! Next step you wrestling wankers...days of our lives!

Tossers!

~Nottyjustwindingitup:D

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rickshaw

i take this opinion from a lot of people and you think I would be use to it by now, but voicing my opinion anyways. I like wrestling, it is an entertaining and sometimes hillarious show, not to mention super buff guys in speedos. to those who knock it, i reply simply. have you ever watched any daytime soap opera, temptation island, survivor, any tv dating show, etc, etc.? let's face it there is garbage tv out there in abundance, at least the wwf can laugh at itself and never try to pass for something more than it is, laughable sports entertainment.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrestling

Notty why don't you get on your ricksahaw and roll your way out of this thread or I'll hit you 2 with my new super powered potato shooter.

Lita

No need to get all riled up,the NWO are back and remeber to never turn your back on the Wolfpack!Hollywood against the Rock,who woulda ever thunk?

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

Or you could just force me to watch wrestling...that’s punishment enough!

Can you Smellllllllllll what the potato is cooken!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a pretty good show. Hogan vs. Rock was the match of the night for sure. EVERYONE was cheering for Hogan to win. He didn't but they were cheering none the less.

After the match Hogan shook hands with Rock and raised his arm. It was just like when he beat Andrea the giant. It was a cheese way to pass the "torch" on to the rock I guess.

The nWo didn't like it I guess and they ran out and beat the tar out of Hogan. The rock came running back and helped the Hulkster out. Then they laid the cheeeeese on with a shovel. Rock Insisted Hogan to his pose down to the crowd with his let me hear you thing. Look for Hogan to go back to the Yellow and red. Vitamins and prayer stuff to end his carrier.

Like I predicted on November 27 HHH won back the gold. A good match but the crowed was drained from the Rock/Hogan match plus 4 hours of other miscellaneous crap. So it was bit quiet.
Heres my prediction and remember where you heard it first HHH to become champ by the time Wrestle Mania is over.

knvbgoingwithagutfeeling!

Maven is hard core champ. RVD is Intercontinental champ. Billy and his bum buddy are Tag champs. Angle beat Cain. Flair got the shite kick out of him by taker and Edge beat Booker T That's all I can remember which isn't bad considering how hung-over I am.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts