Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Worst Div. 1 team results

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With PGR getting spanked twice this year I was wondering if anybody knew of a team that this has happened to befor. I can see it happening once but twice in one year to 2 different teams and not even half way through the year. I half played here for a few years and know that this is the first time I have seen this occur.

Thanks,
Animal

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

Fcuk off back to the MWSL thread where you belong:mad:

KurganwishinghecouldcomeupwithANYexcuse,anyatall

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiots

9-0, 10-0, 1-0... what's the fcuking difference? A win is a win, a loss a loss. More importantly for Div 1 sides, promotion is the goal and the last time I checked RUFC have been perenial bridesmaids.

~TBtryingtohelpKurganoutinhistimeofneed.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smalley got so tired of waiting for RUFC to move up that went out and eloped with Chaisson.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big losses

Regs,
Are you telling me you wouldn't care if your team is losing big, come on man a win is a win but and a loss is a loss but only the really shite teams loss that big.

I must say that I am glad to see you getting used to posting on the Div. 1 threads. I personally think you will be a great signing for Peg Olly's next season, maybe you will even make a late transfer this year.

Jinky,
Who was that really shite team Smally left years back, I can't remember I just know that they were almost as bad as PGR. Infact that may be a team that used to got beat as bad as PGR do this season.

Animal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would I want to transfer?

Erm, you're asking the wrong guy there animal... Peg lost 7-1 last year... No, I didn't like it one bit but at the end of the season, we didn't do too badly if I remember correctly.

Of course, our definitions of shite may differ...

~TB.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 GAME

Regs,

How many games did you lose like that last year. We have all lost big these thing happen, all I am saying is 2 times in only 1/3 of the year played. There is a big difference, I think you would have to agree.

Animal

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

Smalley left Metro-Ford.

I believe he still wears the tight, tight blue and black track suit from time to time.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

I believe the team animal was thinking of was a Richmond League team, I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the team was though.

Cheers, Mackers.

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

No need to stoop to the level of one certain individual on our team (PGR). He has nothing better to do that stir shite on take the piss. (although it has created some interesting reading this week). As you can see he is a loose canon. Since the removal of certain drugs from the farmer care system he has not been able to afford his medication. We'll pull money from the beer fund to assist his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts