Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup Qualifiers - 2006

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Northern Ireland 1 England 0

Guinness said:
Obviously I am over the moon about the result... Unfortunately the weemen from the North of the emerald Isle have no chance of qualifying, but winning a big match against one of the world's elite teams is reason to have a few pints!!!

BTW, if your a tim from Ulster do you cheer for Northern Ireland, the Rep. of Ireland or Scotland, because Celtic's from there??? Seriously Captain your irrelivant, boring/lack of substance and beating of a dead horse posts about protestants from Northern Ireland aren't entertaining anymore... Not that they ever were...
Why are you soo infatuated with the bright side of town??? The great unwashed not soo appealing to you these days??? :rolleyes:

The chant from Windsor Park as the men in green left the pitch was magic: "We are the Champions"!!! ;) The supporters aren't used to winning...

Listen baw jaws, I said NOTHING about protestants. I have nothing against Protestants. Get that through your ****ing thick head. I asked a simple question. Do Huns in the Occupied Six Counties cheer for England when they play YOUR WEE COUNTRY. Get that through your ****ing melon. Seriously.

As a Nationalist Tim, I hope the shower of shite from the Occupied Six Counties gets gubbed EVERY time they step on the field. These are the same 'fans' who fcuking threatened to kill a player because he played for Celtic. YOu figure it out. Even you're not that thick, Guinness. But then again.........The fans who generally support the football team from the OSC are ****ing bigoted Huns. They were singing Rule Brittania and imagine playing God Save The Queen. Why on earth would I ever support that shower? I am not infatuated with anything to do with Loyalism. Honestly, I ****ing hate most of the ****s. I have nothing against Protestants. Believe it or not, shitforbrains, it is not a RELIGIOUS conflict. Have you figured that out yet? Well, in some cases, it is okay just to kill a Catholic because are just that, a Catholic.

The only good result that could have come out of that game was a 0 - 0 game where the fans beat the **** out of each other and both teams were docked six points.

It was nice to see many Rangers tops in the NI section. Imagine how a fan with a Celtic shirt would be treated if he went to Windsor Park with that ****ing mob. They would boot the fcuk out of him because they are a peepil, as one misfit proclaimed last night in an interview on t.v. So, Guinness, I can't be any more serious here.....**** right off with your infatuation shite. You say things without thinking. BTW, how do the ****s even fathom their team wearing green? They won't sit at Parkhead because of the green seats??????????/

As for Scotland, I would love to see them do well because at the end of the day, their Celts. I would love to see Wales do well. My preference is obviously for Ireland because that is where I was born. I would love to see the North of Ireland's football team get ****ing humped every time because of the majority of their disgusting fans........So, is that clear enough for you, ****?

As usual, most just don't know where to fit in. Especially in your case.

Have a good day.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Billy boy said:
Guinness said:
BTW, if your a tim from Ulster do you cheer for Northern Ireland, the Rep. of Ireland or Scotland, because Celtic's from there??? Seriously Captain your irrelivant, boring/lack of substance and beating of a dead horse posts about protestants from Northern Ireland aren't entertaining anymore... Not that they ever were...
Why are you soo infatuated with the bright side of town??? The great unwashed not soo appealing to you these days??? :rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Well said Guinness. Hell if my old soccer boss ;) Mr McDonald can welcome Irish President Mary McAleese into his community with a hug,then who knows, maybe I'll buy the ex Spurs supporter a pint at a club I game! :eek:

Billy Boy
icheerfortheirishnorthorsouth

Easy, 3rd generation. Ex-Spurs supporter? No, if I had to pick an English team that I have always liked, it would be them. I'm looking forward to that pint, as long as it is after December 16th........

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain Shamrock said:
Easy, 3rd generation.

:rolleyes:

You're making me sound old.

The pint will have to wait until the new year as I'm going home for Xmas. Maybe I'll bring you back a(White as you're sensitive to Blue )Linfield shirt I might even get you a discount (my contacts contacts don't you know) ;).Hell I might even take the Larne/Stranraer ferry, see if anyone gets thrown overboard :) the memories of a misspent youth are all coming back.Moving to Canada has sure helped me a lot. :D

Billy Boy

Attachments

• Northern_ireland_national_football_team_logo.jpg
    Northern_ireland_national_football_team_logo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 260
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 264

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by: Captain my Captain
My preference is obviously for Ireland because that is where I was born. I would love to see the North of Ireland's football team get ****ing humped every time because of the majority of their disgusting fans........So, is that clear enough for you, ****?

Were you born in Dublin??? (Take it easy, I'm kidding)... I am a protestant from Northern Ireland... I support Rangers, Linfield, Man Utd. and Northern Ireland... I guess that makes me a bigot and a loyalist pig according to your conventional wisdom!!! :rolleyes:

As usual, most just don't know where to fit in. Especially in your case.
I guess I could always become a hatred filled idiot??? Now wouldn't that be fitting right into your closed minded accounts... ;)

Hugs and kisses.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Were you born in Dublin??? (Take it easy, I'm kidding)... I am a protestant from Northern Ireland... I support Rangers, Linfield, Man Utd. and Northern Ireland... I guess that makes me a bigot and a loyalist pig according to your conventional wisdom!!! :rolleyes:

I guess I could always become a hatred filled idiot??? Now wouldn't that be fitting right into your closed minded accounts... ;)

Hugs and kisses.

Aye, right, pretty well what I expected.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group Home Away
1 Finland 0-1 Romania
1 Czech Republic 0-2 Netherlands
2 Ukraine 2-2 Albania
2 Denmark 1-0 Greece
2 Georgia 0-0 Kazakhstan
3 Slovakia 1-0 Estonia
3 Russia 5-1 Luxembourg
3 Portugal 2-1 Liechtenstein
4 Cyprus 0-1 Republic of Ireland
4 Switzerland 1-1 France
4 Israel 2-1 Faroe Islands
5 Scotland 0-1 Belarus
5 Norway 1-0 Moldova
5 Italy 1-0 Slovenia
6 Northern Ireland 2-3 Wales
6 England 1-0 Austria
7 Bosnia-Herzegovina 3-0 San Marino
7 Lithuania 0-2 Serbia and Montenegro
7 Belgium 0-2 Spain
8 Bulgaria 2-0 Hungary
8 Croatia 1-0 Sweden

Italy, Portugal, the Netherlands, Poland, England and Croatia joined Ukraine and hosts Germany in securing FIFA World Cup qualification today.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went and watched #2 in the world Holland at #4 Czech Republic on Saturday. Unbelievable pace to the game with both sides all out ATTACKING. Turning point was Van der Sar making a blinder of a save on a Czech spot shot, and 2 minutes later the "little angel" Rafael Van De Vaart (what are you doing in Hamburg?) burying a nice set up by Robben. Final was 2-0 Holland, who very well may be the best team in the world at present.

PS Watching Baros, Villa sure got a steal...very dangerous all day.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
European Zone Qualifiers and Playoffs!!!

Group Winners:
Netherlands
Ukraine
Portugal
France
Italy
England
SiCG
Croatia :D

Poland and Sweden (Top 2nd Place Teams)

Germany (Host)

Playoffs:

Czech Republic
Turkey
Slovakia
Switzerland
Norway
Spain

Playoffs to happen in mid november i believe... draw to happen this month.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
Australia and Trinidad qualified this morning.

Good to see Oz qualify. They'll be well up for it and have some useful players. They must be chuffed to bits down under.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap, my email has been crazy filled by relatives contacting me from Trinidad and Tobago.

Now I really wish I was heading to Germany :mad: I'll sh!t my pants if Max Blink says he's making the voyage :eek:

+cursisSC

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOST NATION

Germany

EUROPEAN QUALIFIERS:

Croatia
Czech Republic
England
France
Italy
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Serbia & Montenegro
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine

SOUTH AMERICAN QUALIFiERS

Argentina
Brazil (champions)
Ecuador
Paraguay

AFRICAN QUALIFIERS

Angola
Ghana
Ivory Coast
Togo
Tunisia

ASIAN QUALIFIERS

Iran
Japan
Saudi Arabia
South Korea

CONCACAF QUALIFIERS

Costa Rica
Mexico
Trinidad & Tobago
United States

OCEANIA

Australia

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for qualifying the Trinidadians are going wild:

Subject: Trini VictorySubject: Trini Victory
Hi Folks;
What a country! Thanks for crime, it is
keeping quite a lot of you'll from returning and
enjoying paradise.
For our victory, the Prime Minister announced at
6:30PM that Thursday would be a PUBLIC HOLIDAY for all
of Trinidad and Tobago.
I was out on the street before the game ended and
it was like a ghost town. Everyone was glued to a TV
and the every bar was packed. After victory, no-one
returned to work. Every borough was a Carnival. Even
Radio 96 that plays soca only at Carnival started
jamming. Then the PM made his announcement so people
drinking until they drunk. Forget going to St.James.
This is the beginning of Carnival 2006.
I must state that the atmosphere in the country
was a great one even after the tie last Saturday.
People were so into the football that there was very
little or no talk about Bakr in prison.
I must ask that you'll continue to work hard for
uncle Sam and send some money back for family members
because it takes lots of money to enjoy all these
holidays. Whiskey and Vodka is not cheap.
Got to go and ponder what to do with another day
off. This follows on the heels of two days off two
weeks ago.
What a country!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure if this is good or not. If they don't get passed the first round all havic will break loose. Regardless, this will prove my to be one of my (upcoming) best trips to Carnival ...EVER:wa:

Reading down below, this is one aunt who isn't even into sports...

Hi *****,
Football is really a unifying force. You would love to be here.

**** and I were in the stadium last Saturday, I cannot describe what I experienced.When we did not win it was like death.
Everybody in the stands talk to everybody like we are old friends - wesing, dance we chant we hug -for three hours before the game with live entertainers.I'ts all just jubilation. Amazing!

Everyone is now planning to go to Germany.

The team returns to day so the nation is asked to come greet them and a motorcade will follow to port of Spain. Pan sides came out last night - partying
When the game was over no one could work everyone just emerged onto the streets - and that was it no traffic moved well in to the night. Trnis happy - someone said there will be no crime everybody is celebrating.
What a great feeling it is.

Love,
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0