Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup 2006 - Group Draw

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group A

Germany
Costa Rica
Poland
Ecuador

Group B
England
Paraguay
Trinidad & Tobago
Sweden

Group C

Argentina
Ivory Coast
Serbia & Montenegro
Netherlands

Group D

Mexico
Iran
Angola
Portugal

Group E

Italy
Ghana
United States
Czech Rep.

Group F

Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Group G

France
Switzerland
South Korea
Togo

Group H

Spain
Ukraine
Tunisia
Saudi Arabia

There you have it. I hope you enjoyed TTP's live webcast of the 2006 World Cup draw brought to you by the City of Burnaby.

Have a wonderful day!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group C or E has to be the group of death. Italy will squeek by the round as usual.
FORZA ITALIA!!
i feel it this year. we finally have a midfield. this is the year.
FORZA AZZURRI!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I thought there was a lot of discussion going on in here. I never imagined that it'd be TheRob posting a single country every 5 seconds. Isn't there a limit to how many posts you can make in a limit?

Spammer. :rolleyes:

Regardless, E & F are in a battle for the "Group of Death" distinction. "C", Lion? What are you on about?

Quick (and I mean half-a-minute consideration, here folks) predictions are:

Group A
Germany
Poland

Group B
England
Sweden

Group C
Argentina
Netherlands

Group D
Mexico
Portugal

Group E
Ghana
Czech Rep.

Group F
Brazil
Croatia

Group G
France
South Korea

Group H
Spain
Saudi Arabia

Going out on a bit of limb with Saudi Arabia & Ghana. I predict the I-ties and the Yanks are going to battle it out in the last game of the first round. They'll tie and Ghana will come out with a miraculous win over the Czechs and slip up the middle to take 2nd.

Just dreaming really. :)

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina vs Holland first round best match. The beautiful Dutch to win, on their way to thier first world cup. But only if they don't have to meet their nemesis Brazil.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to say Group C and possibly E.
Group H should be a tight group

Which team(s) is/are the sleeper team(s) this time?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Argentina vs Holland first round best match. The beautiful Dutch to win, on their way to thier first world cup. But only if they don't have to meet their nemesis Brazil.

The dutch are coming home with the world cup, I don't know what it is but I can feel it..I know what it is now i'm a homer.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO, the Italians will win the world cup, especially if Luca Toni stays on form.

Apprently This Bud's 4 You has been dipping into the Bud a little early today. And who will they be playing in the finals??? Tunisia. ;)

JAGS

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am wondering how many idiot's used the Rob's Idiotic posting to inform themselves. Dude?

So everybodies German a bit better after watching the first hour? Great homer's draw for the Germans and am quite pleased with England's group.

A little early to be crowning the Italians. The Czech's and US will be tough.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
how is Group C not tough. They probably have 2 of the better teams in there. Name a group that has two stronger teams like Argentina and Netherlands. I can't beleive Keeper thinks Ghana will make it out. no respect.
Brasil could put two world class teams in this tourney and probably meet eachother deep.
They are so deep attacking its sick. But unlike there women they are not so deep in the back. Brasilera style!!! ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts