Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's provincial cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, so in addition to being a soccer club whore, you're a website whore as well.

Well played again.

~TWS.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call me crazy Gooner, but you just complained about your ref as much as I did mine, and I can only imagine how you would have reacted had you lost:eek:. I never blamed the ref for our loss. First goal yes, the loss no. We missed chances, hit a post, and had 2 bad screw ups on both of their goals, and that is why we lost, not because of the ref. I just said that the ref did not help our cause.

CS, Gorge is basically a different team from last year. I watched them last year against you guys and they appeared to be VERY unfit and not very good at all. This year they were WAY better and I only recognized 2-3 of their players. So Gorge NS should be a good game.

That's what I figured, WW. Unlucky once again and I'll see you at Nations Cup. :)

buffalo bill

Oct 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad I'm not worried about the thoughts of a website stalker who pops on various forums here to drop his pointless and not very well thought out posts without any clue about coaching, managing, developing, or administering the game....especially the women's game where I'm pretty sure you haven't done any of the above. Maybe you should stay over on the beer drinking and gambling threads where you might have a clue. :p
This is getting lame anyways....deleting TTP from my favourites now....maybe I'll go join the Dancing with the Stars website for more action. :wa:

Doesn't that make you the stalker for knowing all of the sites Regs visits?:rolleyes:.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to Regs, Conductor, WW for playing in the sandbox this week...hell, even some island folk...some weeks it's just like casting a well baited line into a stocked pond of fish willing to bite on anything. :)

It does amaze me how 2 months ago everyone was saying "there are 5 or 6 legitimate contenders this year"....but now everyone is jumping back on the SU bandwagon. I feel the 4 teams left were in that original group of teams that had a shot this year....that's why it isn't a stretch to pick one of them to upset SU. It's gotta happen sometime, doesn't it? :)

Gooner, if you beat SU I will NEVER post on this site again. SU is the best they have been in recent years....and that is saying a lot. Yah they whine and complain at the ref when things are going their way(not their way.....but they have in some way earned that if that makes sense. To win six in a row has been remarkable and I honestly thought we had a team who could have ended it last year once we made it there. This year's SU team is noticeably stronger all over the field and they are obviously well coached. I wouldn't say it is a SU love-in but rather giving them the respect they deserve. Don't get me wrong, Gooner, your team has had a fantastic season and congratulations on that, but I would be shocked if you beat SU....unless you manage to pull off an Inter defensive job today.....

Seriously???

Apr 30, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Gorge makes the finals Surrey will be in for a battle, not necessarily b/c of Gorge's talent, they are pretty good, but if they have the same refs we had they will certainly make sure to do everything in their power to ensure that Gorge wins. I had heard all about the infamous island officiating and was lucky enough to have escaped it in my other games on the island until this year. Surrey should win but if they have the same refs it will be a lot closer than it should be.

Gooner, Gorge is decent, not outstanding. Not sure who the supposed "ringers" were b/c they had none, they were ok, but not ringers. Maybe your detailed scouting report was wrong:rolleyes:. Not saying the refs made us lose, they didn't, but they definitely made our lives VERY difficult and blew a BRUTAL offside call to give Gorge their first goal, and they were 100% pro Gorge for the entire game.

Sidenote, Gorge's coach (new guy, not Dave Dew) is CRAZY, so the reffing plus the coach could make it a really entertaining game. Would it be too much to ask for a Surrey player to "unintentionally" kick the ball at Gorge's coach to shut him up:rolleyes:

Wow! Way to be a man! Should we talk about your "hack" quality of soccer??? There's hard, well played footy and then there is dirty!!! WW, you probably didn't notice with your "frosted" bangs hanging in your eyes!!!

buffalo bill

Oct 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Way to be a man! Should we talk about your "hack" quality of soccer??? There's hard, well played footy and then there is dirty!!! WW, you probably didn't notice with your "frosted" bangs hanging in your eyes!!!

Seriously, false accusation. CMF's coach does not post on here. As for his hair, most guys could only be so lucky, he has AWESOME hair. You are probably just balding and jealous:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, false accusation. CMF's coach does not post on here. As for his hair, most guys could only be so lucky, he has AWESOME hair. You are probably just balding and jealous:eek:

Based on Seriously???'s 2 posts it's probably a woman. But that doesn't mean she can't be balding too :eek:

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0? That's a surprise. Gooner's ladies almost pulled it off. Tomorrow's match should be just as close. C'mon North Shore.

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United will be going for the mens-womens double in two weeks' time, and Gorge could be joining them. It think it's fair to say who the top two senior clubs in BC are right now.

Something to strive for.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad it's on the Island.

What a joke...Gorge got mauled and again the Lower mainland showed what a complete joke women's soccer is across the water. Why they have the final there without any of their teams is beyond reason and logic...:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts