Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's 2011 Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does the draw really matter? Realistically can't see any team beating surrey. When they want to they can kills team, 5, 6, 7-0. Surrey to win their 8th title, without conceeding a goal.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
They might as well just give them the trophy now. Solid defene that rarely allows goals, strong centre mid who get forward, good wide players, and a threat up front. Some games could be embarassing.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Goonited more like...Between that butcher Thorlaksen and the rest of the transgendered monsters they field they could probably give some fluffier mens teams a go. Thorlaksen is a real menace and I watched her do a girl's knee on a senseless tackle a few weeks back. Not 5 minutes later she again lunged viciously at a player earning her a red card. I have never seen such horror tackling in Men's soccer as I have seen when watching these goons play. Just give 'em the fcuking trophy and spare our WAGS the surgery and rehab. Notable exception: the wonderful mini-dervish upfront who is as graceful and agile as she is skilled.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of my quadriceps, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the Surrey United ladies for giving them a bad rep.

Didn't see you on the pitch that day, know you're not a butcher. Maybe a bit too harsh blanketing the team with that label. Comment withdrawn and re-applied to Thorlaksen only.

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call upset.. I say that group of Tits /nomads/hype will win it this year... Bridesmaids finally get some hardware

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as an accomplishment ousting Surrey from their 7 year reign would be, I don't think we can compete in the Women's Provincial Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0