Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wives, and the cute things they do......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I'm sending her that card with love.

And, of course she should have. Now she's stuck with me. I wonder why she made me take out the life insurance package with all the bells and whistles?:confused:

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
do i have to admit

i, a family member that doesn't want to admit it of pippo are very unhappy of him ,i think its he is very soft

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girls??

i wasn't sure what thread to post this on but it is eating me up so i have to come clean. this is probbaly not a shock but i wanted to let everyone know that i eat dick. there everyone knows:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: girls??

Originally posted by cainy
i wasn't sure what thread to post this on but it is eating me up so i have to come clean. this is probbaly not a shock but i wanted to let everyone know that i eat dick. there everyone knows:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wasn't sure what thread to post this on but it is eating me up so i have to come clean. this is probbaly not a shock but i wanted to let everyone know that i eat dick. there everyone knows

Cainy, Cainy, Cainy,

You shouldn't let your mates into your computer room............unless of course you truly eat dick.

And to stay on topic, if you were a woman, and a wife, and you ate dick, then some would think it was kinda cute cuz it would be a gnome's dick and gnome's dicks are apparently quite cute. Your girlfriend told me. :D

gottafindawaytostayontopicorRegswillhaveafit

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK

Thanks alot Fil. My wife just had to read that section didn't she.
I'm gonna have to agree with Dude on this one, especially with Valentines Day comming up. Ravens Vs Toronto Rock is where I'll be and that has to show up in the paper.:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx

Lovely, just fcuckin lovely! Watch Joe Millionaire with Puller and his wife, suddenly Pullers havin a huge laff over at the computer. Well now I know why.
For anyone who is confused, I'm a muff man.:wa:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

Congrats.

Question: How did you get away with taking her to Cabo without being stalked by her father, brother, &/or uncle. I can just hear it now "you knoe itsa no nice when youa takea a femmina whena you nota married...whata peopole gunna say".

At first glance, I had visions of Mad TV's skit "Lowered Expectations....." :D

Good luck in planning your wedding....your going to need it!!;)

Bin there dun dat:rolleyes:

Vinnie

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts