Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Why so quiet?!?!?!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the Sporting guys? Big match this weekend and your lot is zipping it... why is that?

Is it because Peg has more than one Portugese on the squad and you don't want to give them any extra incentive?

~TBlookingforanswersfromtheTTPporkchopfaction.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing to say

well regs 4 the first time i have nothing to say!! i hope it will be a good game dont feel like getting blown away :p :p

refbeaternotaloudtotalkshitetopegplayersteamtoldmetotakeitez

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Pansies

Don't be a pussy!

The only Peg lads posting here on TTP are Tee, who isn't even playing this weekend, and myself, who is almost 33 and has only played 90 once this year... give me something else to work with here would ya?

Was J_B muzzled over in Scotland as well?

~TB.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually hes doing very well there..
u guys do have an old team huh ;) well thats when the experience kicks in
thats if we even play with this shite weather..

refbeaterpredictsupsetinthemakinglol:D :D

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never say much anyways

Basically, I think the reason why we've toned it down (even though I never say anything to light a fire under the other team before a game anyways) is because we were told by our coach and a couple of directors to smarten up and not give the club a bad rep.:D

Cheers, Gomes

whothinksthedirectorsofsportingneednotworrysomuch.

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:p im glad to see we are all practicing our meditation techniques for sunday !!!

we may even be silent on sunday after a few hang overs from our halloween party saturday night !!

hey fellas lets get the langara guys ripped so we can use them the following week

screwthecoachesimgettinghammered!!anyoneelsewannadrink

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy Jr,

I can't believe you said that??? Do you know how much of a wimp that makes you sound like???? Come on Gomes, I know you can better?

Gomesy Sr,

I sure hope your not going to use a lame excuse like that??

It's all in good fun boys.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs

No i haven't been muzzled over in scotland it is just that they charge an arm and a leg for the internet here and that is why i don't respond as much i am getting to use the internet on a regular basis but mostly for e-mail use.

I have no say in what is happening over in the vmsl, i haven't been around for 4 weeks now and i don't know how well they are playing but by the results they have got two ties, which isn't too bad for a first year team and are keeping them in the running for staying up. I know it is early in the season and all but i have confidence in the lads that get on the pitch that we can pull off some victories.

cheers
JB

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey yellowcard in case u forgot our game is on saturday dumb dumb lol :p :p :p

and 4 the rest of u who think i'm quiet cuz of the coach uhuh.. i dont mind peg there all old though (respect the elders lol)
but they have a hell of a team..

istillsmellanupsetinthemakinglol

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why so Quiet

Regs

How come we never got a thread delegated to us before we played your lot,are you saying were big mouths??????????:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Floppers

Jimmy,

You're reading too much into it... but if it's your very own Inter thread you're looking for, I'm sure I can come up with something :D

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about I-Rocs, gold chains And beaters Oh my!

Jimmy~

You guys are big mouthes!
knvbwillwaitnowforacommentfromcoppertone:D

Robert~

Sounds like the Pork chops are gearing up for a for an ASS kick'n! I think that coach thing is just a cover! It's not like the ref beater doesn't have anything 2 say cuz he loves 2 type useless banter on every thread!

knvblikethefactbeaternowhas2threadtoposthisBS!
Ifthecoachletshimthatis:rolleyes:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey knob i have nothing to say to them but to u i'll always have something 4 u.. who u guys playing this week??

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have nothing to say, yet

Hey Zeus.

I'm not touching this one. Not until I'm actually back.

Big weekend for Langara. And after this weekend we'll see where we stand.

Best of luck to Sporting.

Hey Regs, who's the Pork chop on your team?

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:p hey refbeater !! no shite game on saturday ?? of course i knew that dumbass, i was just trying to play around, you never know maybe peg guys would show up sunday anyways.

hey elite surrey boy (figures) sorry for the gay comment lolol didnt know i was trying to please someone. i guess your use to all the trash up in scurry with sentences starting with f this and ending with f that. real smarts !!:confused:

anyways .... if i really wanted your opinion on my post i would have given it to ya

uhduhummmoyaweplaysaturdaysoicangetsloshedsaturdaynight!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
start it up

Regs,

All this jibberish over so many different threads you might as well get an early start to the infamous I-TAL Thread. This way all the useless banter can be posted and seem normal.

thapprenticesaysjuntasforeverybodyinthei-talthread.:cool:

p.s. : Jimmy the new inter wife beaters just came in, you can pick yours up at la rinascente.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts