Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Why so quiet?!?!?!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

We won't have to worry about the pork chops for too much longer... I mean soon enough they will be relegated and won't be on the premier threads!!! That's if Inter stops bottling it... either way we won't have to listen to the wops or the pork chops!!!:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
played but not in goal

mr c. i played on saturday but not in goal.. i got to the game and the coach gave me a player jersey i started laughing and he said ur playing upfront!!

never again i tell u.. man its a fast pace out there :mad: :mad: and i aint in the greatest shape too i'm only used to running from my goaline to the 18 thats it not around the whole field!!

so regs ur a pork chop too huh???:D :p

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

Why would your coach play you out in a game like that. Are you missing guys what is that all about?

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lots of guys out

mr c we were missing a couple of guys and alvin was hurt but played carlos warmed up but back was hurting and a couple of other guys injured as well..

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pork Chop?

Robert is not a pork chop!!! are you??? well the papers the Captain has shown the rest of us Irish, prove he was born to a sheep hearder named Seamus and his lovely cow milker bride Sinead... in a wee country town along the Antrim coast...

GuinnesshaswitnessRobertdrinkKilkenny:D ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of...

Where are the Pork Chops? Darby, Beater? I almost miss you guys! Nothing to say now that your losing a few? Or does coach got your tung?(sp)I bet you CDK knows how you feel.:D

knvbsjuststiringthepotabit:cool:

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D we're all licking our wounds from last weekend, the scars have healed and we're ready for sundays showdown. slowly but surely we are getting guys back into the lineup and in three weeks we should have our full unit in tact.

hope we can turn this shite around !!

coachpleasedontputrefbeaterupfront!!weneedhiminthepipes

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree

i cant handle another game up front peg ran the piss outta me even though it was only 4 45mins lol but i was fcuking nackered..
we have the worst goals against (4 now) and r goaltending hasnt won us a game yet..
dont get me wrong hes a great keeps but not as good as urs truly lol:D :D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref beater

I think you have been reading wrong Ref, Serbia have the worst goals against with 24, then it is us , but Croita are not far behind.

hopefully with me coming back maybe i can have some factor in changing all of that.

Cheers
JB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In full agreement...

Yes,

With J_B back, the pork chops will have the worst GAA in no time...

~TBwhoishappytoslagJ_Bnowthathehasfullpayment.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just In

Just in the latest bullshit from BC soccer, I have to get international clearence back to play in this country and have it done just today and it should take approx a week to do so that means i am out for this weekend, sorry lads. On the other hand i had to pay $125 dollars for a forum that only needs to be signed by two people and sent back to canada by fax what bullshit.
The thing is i didn't sign anything while being over in the land of rain, which makes me wonder if this is a scheme to get money from me.

Cheers
JB

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its pure bullshit JB, bc soccer should only need a release if you were signed. in order to be released you need to have signed with someone. HOW CAN YOU GET A RELEASE !!

it makes no sense, obviously if you were signed you would have stayed and played somewhere where you get $$$ i guess they figure you came back to play for free instead of staying there in rainland.

whatever maybe there is some legal aspects i cant identify with but hey !!

anything to make a buck ...or should i say125$

thought this league was a pay to play league for FUN

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0