Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why is the FVSL better than the VMSL.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For years now it's been a common known fact that the FVSL is a far superior league than the VMSL. Just wondering if anyone out there in TTP land knows why this phenomenon exists and continues with no end in sight. Is it just the "pedigree" of players coming out of the valley or just something in the water? Such a mystery that even "agricultural" scientists who have studied this disparaging difference in quality of footballers are stumped. Your comments and input would greatly appreciated for my ongoing studies, especially the input of Regs and KNVB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Nice find...

PS: Sorry if I screw this up. It's my first post.
Dude's first post on TTP and it's equating the FVSL to VMSL Div 2 :D

Of course now it will be turned around and made to be like I said it, right PAU Nation?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice nuggets indeed!!

Regs do you have any stats on the number of registered FVSL TTPers vs. registered VMSL TTPers?

wouldliketoknowhowfarthevalleyttpershavecome

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Millsy, already been done. See here.

Thanks but I was already aware of TheRob's thread.This one was more to get VMSLer's giving us their plentiful views about the FVSL in their own thread.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one was more to get VMSLer's giving us their plentiful views about the FVSL in their own thread.
Actually Millsy, it's more like the FVSLer's bringing up old wounds and then pointing fingers elsewhere when they can't defend themselves worth shite.

To paraphrase the best line ever on TTP:

The only time the FVSL has won the provincials was when all the VMSLer's went to fight in WWI & WWII

:D

~HOS.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be Good Again, one day

Originally posted by Regs
To paraphrase the best line ever on TTP:
~HOS.

It has been down hill for me ever since, I even tried to be like Fasty with my Slurrey and Temperature Conversion slag, but that didn't go over very well.

hos

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are way better looking

:eek:
Equivalent of a night out with VMSL guys...and their changeroom scene after a big win. Complete and utter boring fcuking dolts... :eek:

Ahhhhhhh, I'm tired, better get home and rub my wife's feet before I get grounded:eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can only celebrate BC Championships so many times before the festivities grow stale, downtown.

But you go girl!

~Regs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Millsy, it's more like the FVSLer's bringing up old wounds and then pointing fingers elsewhere when they can't defend themselves worth shite.

re: dredging up old grudges
First it's all cainy, then you extend it to the entire pau nation, now it's an across the board fvsler's thing.:rolleyes:
Come on Regs, give it a rest.

...sounds like you're licking a few wounds yourself.

the biggest reason you ( and knvb) are so down on cainy ( other than the "quality" of his posts) is because he goes at both of you hard...wheher you think it's justified or not...something few others do. It's understandable why you wouldn't like it...nobody likes to be slagged, but there you have it in a nutshell. Meanwhile we all sit back and have a laugh at the pissing match.

And, as in any pissing match, most participants end up with piss on themselves, and perhaps a little bitter (especially if it gets in your mouth;) )

:D

chins up lads...carry on then :)

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stale indeed

You can only celebrate BC Championships so many times before the festivities grow stale, downtown.

But you go girl!

~Regs.

I guess that is what happened to the Gorge last year.....:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First it's all cainy, then you extend it to the entire pau nation, now it's an across the board fvsler's thing.
Well, first it was Cainy having a moan. Then it was Skip, Sage, et al jumping in to moan along. Then other FVSLers started.

Is there a different extension I don't know about? Please tell me because that's the way it looked to me. I had a go at Cainy and Cainy only and all of a sudden it's Kleenex time for the lot of ya.

All along, not one peep outta myself regarding how I rate the FVSL. Yet, that's what some of you morons would have others believe. That's what is getting old.

And, as in any pissing match, most participants end up with piss on themselves
You must be talking about Cainy going on about his wrestling trip... I too thought that was pretty weak and served no purpose other than to stoke his own ego :rolleyes:

Have fun with all that, I'm sure somewhere in there you'll find me and KNVB slagging the FVSL as a whole, I've got training to get to.

Cheers,

~Regs.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait Regs, before you go...

Have fun with all that, I'm sure somewhere in there you'll find me and KNVB slagging the FVSL as a whole, I've got training to get to.

Don't forget to be home by 9pm;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL to VMSL Div 2

Never happened on a broad spectrum, as you suggest, only on a divisional comparison: the old 1C FVSL to 2nd VMSL.

I did find this one, though...

KNVB and I like small boys.

It'seasytomisquote,isn'tit?

:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts