Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why is the FVSL better than the VMSL.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does misquoting have with you being a tit?

To be on topic: the FVSL is better because it has Cainy in it coaching who trys real hard and has pride in his league and teaches young players things and wants to make soccer in Canada better and really wants to give something back to the game.

Seriously. Just ask his high school wrestling coach, Aves.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Jonesy retired, the Valley pips the V in the field of midgetry.

Must be worth something, as Ed Whalen used to say, "don't forget to bring the kids, kids love the midgets."

God bless him.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Well, first it was Cainy having a moan. Then it was Skip, Sage, et al jumping in to moan along. Then other FVSLers started.

Is there a different extension I don't know about? Please tell me because that's the way it looked to me. I had a go at Cainy and Cainy only and all of a sudden it's Kleenex time for the lot of ya.

All along, not one peep outta myself regarding how I rate the FVSL. Yet, that's what some of you morons would have others believe. That's what is getting old.

You must be talking about Cainy going on about his wrestling trip... I too thought that was pretty weak and served no purpose other than to stoke his own ego :rolleyes:

Have fun with all that, I'm sure somewhere in there you'll find me and KNVB slagging the FVSL as a whole, I've got training to get to.

Cheers,

~Regs.

I would agree the fvsl slagging is old, but there is a certain valley angst that is just waiting for posts like this from knvb.
Originally posted by knvb
What fcuking stupid league has two DELTA teams anyhow? :D
Even though he includes the smiley guy, a number of people don't appreciate the dig / piss-take...regardless of the intention
( boy calling wolf)...that is what the knvb aura has created in the valley thread I guess for some people???

Originally posted by Regs
Here's the real trend: PAU members having a moan about how poorly done to they were when at Surrey United years ago. And bringing up shite that never happened :rolleyes:

~Regs.

talkiing about beating a dead horse...you make it sound like a bunch of us are still talking about this, which is bullshit ...it's over ...just because cainy traces his knvb pissing match back to you know what, you extrapolate to serve your own pau conspiracy theories.
And besides, how do you know what happened anyway?

Pau guys ( and some others) have responded to you and knvb largely because
we're holding you to task when you take shots at cainy( as you do for each other in response to cainy), and because some of us think you can be a little too impressed by your own piss-taking.

Face it regs, you have been chirping in on cainy's posts for quite a while ( almost as long as on Guinness ;) ), looking to get a dig whenever possible...the spin off is you get some pau shrapnel...is that so surprising?

Maybe cainy's wrestling escapades were irrelevent but you're calling him out with "I've been to the nationals" like your a national treasure.:rolleyes: and he's shite.
Besides, you four in singlets was worthy of a chuckle:D

I know, blah, blah, blah...enough
Maybe everyone could go to neutral corners and stop trying to prove who's unjustly accused of harbouring ill will, etc, etc...

aves retorting regs' retort

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And besides, how do you know what happened anyway?
Because I've heard it a million fcuking times on here from your lot! :D

As long as Cainy keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth, I'll keep calling him a noboby.

Oh,... the ears and teeth thing... good one, never heard that before and never noticed myself... I hope to God noone tells him about the lid :rolleyes:

To be on topic: the FVSL is better because they have only 10 teams in Premier. ( note I didn't say they were bad or anything :rolleyes: )

Cheers,

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Jonsey,

Get your boots back on.

Club I has a spot for you and you only have to train as much as the Captain.;)

You could be the VMSL's answer to Dennis Irwin.

It's better than being the FVSL's answer to Dennis Irwin.
:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does misquoting have with you being a tit?

I think they go hand-in-hand.

The Valley is better because we have toothless stripers that come peel for us during Red Carpet week.

Regs is bald (there, it's said now).

I may be a mucker, but I have great hair,

Dude.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That you do.

The FVSL is better because Dude has great hair. Why do we even try?

~folicallychallenged.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see things are humming along nicely in TTP land. I'm just back from an extended fishing trip and it appears I was quite successful landing some trophy catches.:D Apparently I have nice hair too so another point for the FVSL!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL vs VMSL strippers

Originally posted by Dude
The Valley is better because we have toothless stripers that come peel for us during Red Carpet week.

Indeed Dude. However, recently being at a peeler joint merely blocks from Regs "Vancouver" flat the talent was VERY disappointing. On the flip side, the Golden Ears Inn in downtown Poco has been steadily improving, as Gongshow can attest to. I am not sure what I am saying here or what this has to do with soccer, but am thinking this could mean I am needing to see naked women dance and shake for me maintenant (sp-fr?). Sorry if this offends VMSL'ers.

carry on,
yours, bertrum

PS Millsy still has great hair even if he is close to 40 and looks like Ed Belfour:eek:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if I had hair like Ron Duguay and a face like Ron Greschner would I get any extra points for that?

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Thread...

Let's change the thread title to " who can drink more, VMSL or FVSL" I'm postive the answer will come back FVSL Hand's down. Not that that is anything to be proud of, or is it??? Gong Show Out.....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was recently posted by Aves over in the FVSL forums:

Are you just as chatty over with the big-leaguers in analyzing last place vmsl teams?
A better analogy would be: Are you just as chatty over with the big-leaguers in analyzing last place Div 2 vmsl teams?

:D

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0