Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whos The Greatest sports Franchise?

Top sports Franchise of all time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking about what team is the greatest or franchise that would be considered the best sports team of all Time. any thoughts. I know most people will say the Montreal Canadians or the New York Yankees, Boston Celtics, Green Bay Packers,Manchester United to name a few. these teams have been the top in there respected leagues. but I want to know what the TTP public would think or say about this. My pick would be the New York Yankees.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off...Celtic is not on par record wise with Rangers, that eliminates them if they could qualify...because they are a club, not a franchise, also ruling out United and Liverpool whom are also clubs....not franchises. Real Madrid and many other clubs should be mentioned too though if you are going to include them.

Euro sports leagues are not better or worse than NA Leagues...it is just apples and oranges.

I would have to say the Yanks, simply because through many ownership regimes and troubles they have repeatedly found their way to the winners circle over and over again with multiple dynasty's

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking about what team is the greatest or franchise that would be the considered the best sports team of all Time. any thoughts. I know most people will say the Montreal Canadians or the New York Yankees, Boston Celtics, Green Bay Packers,Manchester United to name a few have been the top in there respected leagues. but I want to know what the TTP public would think or say about this. My pick would be the New York Yankees.

Easy...The Franchise;)

or a close second

Yankee's

then

Maple Leafs (PS your an moron for not having them on there)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a fan of Rangers but Celtic seem to have a bigger fan base here. and they did win the first European cup. as for the other things you said JBN I ment what teams are teh best of all time. when was teh last time the Laughs won anything retard?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted other.

No sports franchise can match the dynasty that is the Harlem Globetrotters.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Boca Juniors? Haven't they won more trophies than any other club/franchise in the history of the world? Plus they have cheerleaders.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0