Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's the best player in the FVSL. Version 2.0.

Who is the best player from this lot?

• Darren Hallsy - PAU, Prem.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Jas Mattoo - GN, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jason Boldt - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mark Slater - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Ian Maclean - Surrey, Div. 1

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Matt Eddy - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Justin Retig - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stu Currie - Poco, Prem.

• Thedudewiththemullet - Langley, Prem.

• Troy Edwards - Delta, Prem.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is Version 2.0.

Same as yesterday. Choose your player, and give an explanation as to why.

I voted for thedudewiththemullet. Anyone who will play with hair like that deserves to be the best.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still no Delta Players?

I now realize all that Sid has been saying about you guys over the past couple of seasons is absolutely true. You dickheads are pig ignorant to think that Delta doesn't have any players worth a mention. Fukc me, one of players was playing in the MLS last year with the Chicago Fire.

Dumb cnuts :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheers

Nomorepostingsonthisthreaduntilyoufukcersgetitright

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Question:

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Who's Troy Edwards?

:D

He is a central midfielder that we picked up who originally signed with a VMSL team at the beginning of the season and transfered. I think you were there when we beat GN 4-1 at JO earlier this season. He got the free kick goal that was bent around the wall.

Ring any bells big man:cool:

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both mullets are solid, but I think this poll is refering to Kevin Snowden (sp?). Jamie has more of a hippie pony-tail.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mystery Mullet

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, and having played with the man with the mullet for the Abby Storm, he is none other than Kevin "Snowy" Snowden.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fair!!

I can't believe there are no keepers on either of the lists, my coach says keepers should be the fittest players on the pitch and I agree with him 100%. I think I'm going to start a charity for the unethical treatment of keepers around the world UTKAW for short!

Pissed off!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Need a third poll...league's best hair cut.

Kevin leads the all-mullet team, Jamie the all-pony-tail team, then there is that "Michael Jackson" looking guy who plays in the middle for GN. With all the old, balding players we have, there would be a hell of an "all Crusty (the Clown)" team.

Then there is Skytrain, who leads the "all hairy-palm" team.

Just a couple of suggestions...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe there are no keepers on either of the lists, my coach says keepers should be the fittest players on the pitch and I agree with him 100%. I think I'm going to start a charity for the unethical treatment of keepers around the world UTKAW for short!
I was planning a "Best Keeper in the FVSL" poll soon. Patience Millsy. Patience my friend.;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy I'm with you, Revolution Now

That little Puke TR does a Poll for All Out Players, but a seperate one for KEEPERS, why the discrimintaion against keepers, are we not players too.

Why not do a Best Defender Poll, and Best Mid-Fielder and Best Forward Poll, along with Best Keepers Thread.

But when it comes down to it, this is all Moot because of the JumboShrimp.

BestFVSL Player, too funny.

GoodSpellerHOS

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense( really), but...

Just a suggestion, if your gonna start a poll about who's the best player in the valley, why not get someone who knows the league, or even plays in it regularly, to put the names up. I agree with Crafty, and Millsy, your choices are dodgy at best. There are some good div 1 players who should be on the list, but for the most part, they play in the premiership.
If I was to select the best player, it would be someone who plays along the backbone, a center forward, a center mid, a center back, or a keeper.
Rob Mills
Ian Mclean
Brett Jeffery
Mark Avery
Darren Holzle, ( not Hallsy) Rob:rolleyes:
Cam Willmets
Ritchie Pasqua
Jason Bolt
Chris Peat
David Burns
Ryan Grieves
Mark Mqueen
Moe Mahjoub
Brian Grostad
Mark Slater
Troy Wood
I think these are better choices. I'll play general manager for a moment, if I was building a team, I'd build it around Cam, Hoss, or Millsy. Obviously, I'm biased, but I would have to go with Darren Holzle ( Hoss). I've been lucky enuff to play next to some great center mids, Joe Deacon, Dave Woodsford, Glen Ferraro,Doug Muirhead, Kelly Bey, Craig Dalrimple, Lee Suilivan, to mention a few. I'd take Hoss above all of them in a heartbeat. He wins the ball, fierce in the tackle,keeps possesion, tracks his man all day, plus yours if you need help, without even a moan, great in the air, chips in with goals, trains hard, and is an all around great teamate. Except for a few years with us at Surrey in the VMSL, and PCSL, he has plated in the valley since he was about 18 years old.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woodsy?

Where the hell is woodsy playing?
He is not playing in the valley,this I can garantee.
He has come out and trained with us two or three times,but that's
it.

rememberwhenwoodrowasagamebreaker!
(oh the good old days)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

Half of those guys you listed are on one of the two lists!

Maybe TheRob's spelling mistakes confused you.

:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the same dude

Different Troy Wood, The lad plays for Delta, and is fairly new on the local soccer scene.
I better throw this guy in the mix of great players I played with, cause I know he is a lurker, Danny Jones, he is a beauty, I 'd still pick Hoss, but they are cut from the same cloth, Jonesy might be a little nastier in the tackle, and may get a few more goals, but Hoss it is. Does any one remember when Jonsey and Sean Lowther played for mission, fcuck I feel old. Millsy were you on that team?
Hey Regs, lets face it most of the best players in the VMSL in the last ten years come from the valley. I'm actually surprised that your such a VMSL pom pom girl, aren't you from the valley?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts