Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's the best player in the FVSL. Version 2.0.

Who is the best player from this lot?

• Darren Hallsy - PAU, Prem.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Jas Mattoo - GN, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jason Boldt - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mark Slater - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Ian Maclean - Surrey, Div. 1

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Matt Eddy - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Justin Retig - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stu Currie - Poco, Prem.

• Thedudewiththemullet - Langley, Prem.

• Troy Edwards - Delta, Prem.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'd start a poll, but I was ridiculed the last time I did and now I'm sad. So you can all go fcuk yourselves.:mad:

:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: keepers

Originally posted by hubs
Hands down Millsy is the best keeper right now in the FVSL.

I also agree.

However put Tim Wagner behind a solid team (which langley should be given some time and a few additions and subtractions) and he would definately be in the voting. The two Langley blowouts this year were NOT his fault to say the least, and the close games usually were because of him. I also believe the Delta Premier keeper is in the running for one of the top spots.

Cheers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little off topic

I know it's off topic but I thought I would let you know that your space bar is stuck TR.
:rolleyes:

See your last post for an example.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

It is eleven! I made a mistake when I said ten the first time. Eleven shutouts in one season is quite a feat, and there are two games left.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote goes with Cam Wilmets from Chilliwack when he is on his game and Millsy from GEU. Stu Currie from Poco is up there and it seems like Sage is very effective (although he hasn't done much against us). I think our coach Osame has smoked too many doobies when he put Scott Parker on the list. Scott Kerr in the backline from GEU seems to play solid each time we play them. There seems to be a reasonable amount of reasonably talented players on a few teams in the FVSL - how's that!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid

What can I say sid. My wife is my biggest fan. Read my post if you want to know who I think are the best players in the league. Joel from Poco has to be up there as well. He makes a couple of huge saves every game.

JTD

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of second hand smoke

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
). I think our coach Osame has smoked too many doobies when he put Scott Parker on the list. There seems to be a reasonable amount of reasonably talented players on a few teams in the FVSL - how's that!

Looks like someone was standing "reasonably" close to the doobie smokers and inhaled too much fumes he can't handle.
Im a bit surprised that you would question parkers play this season.He has been as solid and consistent as you can get back there.Hes even got a couple of goals wich is only a couple less then some of our forwards, funny huh.
Ps:Millsy probably covers more net then any goalie,but joel has the best hands in the league. Sooooo take your pick between the 2..My pick is joel..

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Eclipse

Millsy probably covers more net then any goalie

Osame,
Are you having a dig at me, I've trying to cut down on biggie sizing my combo meals!:D

P.S. Does Joel use lotion to keep the best hands in the league supple and silky smooth?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: speaking of second hand smoke

Originally posted by Osame bin madden

Looks like someone was standing "reasonably" close to the doobie smokers and inhaled too much fumes he can't handle.
Im a bit surprised that you would question parkers play this season.He has been as solid and consistent as you can get back there.Hes even got a couple of goals wich is only a couple less then some of our forwards, funny huh.

ouch

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DOUBLE that biggie combo please

Originally posted by MILLSY

Osame,
Are you having a dig at me, I've trying to cut down on biggie sizing my combo meals!:D

?

Thats your secret, biggie combos.

Notetoselfgetjoeltostarteatingsupersizebiggiecombosbeforegame.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matt Robinson

Don't mean to be rude mate, but who's Matt, what team does he play for and what number does he wear?

Cainyisalwaysscoutingnewtalent

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0